Chapter 12

They paid it, went back to get some armor for Naofumi after getting a good deal with the swords. "Could we keep the armor below 180 silver?" V asked, "Just for him though. He might be the one with the shield and yet he's the one getting hurt the most." She sighed.

"But what about you?" Raphtalia asked as she put her new sword in its scabbard.

"I don't need it as much as he needs it."

"How about this then?" Erhard pointed at a full set of armor which normally knights would wear.

"Yep, that's definitely not going to happen." Naofumi didn't look amused.

"Agreed." V nodded. "It just doesn't go with his like rebel or vigilante phase he's going through." 

"I wouldn't be able to see you in it," Raphtalia said.

V thought for a second, "You still do those custom orders?" she asked Erhard.

"Oh, of course. I could do one just made for you specifically. With the materials I have right now, I can have it ready by tomorrow-!"

Raphtalia took his hand, "Yes please!"

.

.

"It's so nice of him to give the sword as a bonus," They entered the tavern. V was not with them once again as she is always disappearing. "Where do you think Sister V goes when she's not here with us?" Naofumi just shrugged as he doesn't give much attention to where she goes.

.

.

.

It was night, V was wearing an all black outfit that she got made than her armor she usually wear. She was on the roof of one of the towers hiding. There were knights all around the castle, she looked at a balcony that had the doors open. She made a small portal enough for an insect to go through. "Ready to go?" She asked a purple butterfly that was on her finger. It flapped it's wings to signal her yes, "Just look for anything you can find suspicious. We have less than half an hour." She put her finger through the portal that had the butterfly on it.

The insect flew inside the room, the portal closed as it did. The room was the King's bedroom, the king was in a meeting that night so no one was in the room. "You think that the King did the right thing?" The guard outside the door said to his companion.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about him getting rid of the General and letting her join the Devil's team."

"The King does what he wants and that goes with the first princess too." The guard responded, "And You should know when we were first working under the previous General, whatever she says she does and puts her mind into it. General V do what she thinks is right and I admired her for that but sometimes doing the right thing could be her own downfall."

The butterfly looks at the scattered papers that were on the King's bed. V had taught many skills to her precious butterflies and one of those skills is reading.

 While the butterfly was busy at the King's bedroom, V made her way outside of her old castle room. She made a portal inside to get some of her stuff she missed, she opened her bag and started packing as she was kicked out immediately by the King and didn't have time to get them. One of the things she had was a sword. She took the handle, now she has 3 weapons. "Let me in!" A familiar voice shouted at the guards. "I am the Princess, you will let me in the room this instant!"

"I am sorry your highness but the General and the Queen has made it clear that no one will be entering her room if she isn't here." The guards stood their ground. "There is nothing for you to take."