Chapter 13

Here are some pics of V and Naofumi. (I made them on gacha life 2 bc I was lazy. Naofumi is the only one I edited on IbisPaint, V has not been edited yet)

 Naofumi is the only one I edited on IbisPaint, V has not been edited yet)

I hope you like them hehe, Raphtalia is next

I hope you like them hehe, Raphtalia is next. On with the story!

Naofumi was making medicines, Raphtalia sitting on the bed and V combing her hair. "Umm..."

"What?" Naofumi wasn't on the best mood after bumping into the other heroes.

"Did something happen between you and the other heroes?"

"You don't need to know, Raph." V answered for Naofumi as she finished combing Raphtalia's hair. "He... He will tell you when he is ready."

"Master Naofumi... I... I'll be going to bed now..." Raphtalia got up and went to her side of the bed. "Good night.

Naofumi didn't respond, V is the only one who knows but it's not like everyone will believe us even if we told the truth.

.

.

 THE DAY OF  THE WAVE OF CATASTROPHE

The sun has just began to rise, there were many adventurers in the middle of town. "Master Naofumi..." V is always missing when its time to meet up and disappears at the end.

"What is it?"

Raphtalia got closer to him, "Well umm... I...---"

"Sorry I'm late!" V arrived. "What do you think of my armor?" She smiled then noticed Raphtalia was saying something, "Sorry, did I interrupt you?"

Raphtalia shook her head, "No, I want you both to hear this." She took a breath before speaking, "I'm glad that I met you two, Master Naofumi and Sister V. You took care of me and cured my illness, gave me warm meals. You taught me how to fight, showed me how to live. You gave me a reason to fight... A reason to stand up and face the waves." The sunlight hitting her hair, "I am your sword, Master Naofumi. I am you sister, V" He turned around, "I will go wherever you both may go."