T H R E E

He leans back from my face and stepped back a safe inches away

He leans back from my face and stepped back a safe inches away. His eyes were still on me, never leaving for a second, as if reading my thoughts through my face.

What do you mean, Mr. Singhania? ”

I finally escape myself from his burning glares, crawl back on the bed creating a distance from him. He chuckles lowly, stepped on his right before turned the lights on and looking back at me again.

And finally I could see his face clearly. But he, himself owning the darkness. Those dark grey orbs, thick pierced lips, well shaved beard, a dark expression with a sinful smirk! He stands before the bed, shoving his both palm in his pocket.

The first two button of his black shirt opened, a chain with a ring is hanging from his nape , that slim waist is wrapped around a thin belt when the man , don't know what is his first name, Mr. Singhania spreading his dark aura.

You'll get my whole life to check me out, Sweetheart! Rest for now, we'll meet tomorrow. Sì? ”

I dragged my eyes from him forcefully. My thoughts, that I don't even know what is it, couldn't let me realise how shamelessly I was checking him out for God knows how long!

“ I wasn't checking you out, Mr. Singhania nor I want to do it ever. Just tell me, why do you bring me here? ”

I cough a bit, turned my face aside before putting a force on my words . Although my eyes were stuck on the side table of the bed, I could feel him smirk at me.

Simple sweetheart! You said you won't be my mistress, So I decided to turn you into my wife. ”

My eyes widened double in size with his words that I almost yelled a 'what' in Bengali.

“ কী? ”

He twitched his eyebrows, tilted his head on his left before looked at me confused.

Bengali? ”

I realized that I used the bengali accent instead of the hindi Or English one so I nod my head a bit.

“ Okay! But Main most of the time Italy main raheta hu because of business, saal main ek hi baar family function ki wajah se India ata hu. So ya to tum hindi bolo aur english accent use karo. Sì? ”

{ Okay but most of the time I use to stay in Italy and come back to India because of some family annual function. So either you use hindi or you just simply talk in English. ? }

My lips formed into a faint 'o' . He's from Italy that's why I couldn't understand that accent which he had used before. However,

“ Mr. Singhania, I'm neither going to marry you nor going to be your mistress. I already asked you to kill me or I'll runaway! ”

His face turned dark again as he comes back to me again. His eyes buried inside mine as he leaned on, pressed his one palm on the left side of the bed and grabbed my jaw with another hands.

Don't bring the phrase of die again sweetheart! Neither I'll kill you nor I'll ever let you go. Now you said you're not going to be my mistress and without marriage you'll be the one you don't want. So the solution is , Marry me! ”

I wiggle under his touch, try to free his grip from my jaw but nothing happened actually. He grabs me like a beast. I shake my head as no in answer, looked away from him but he drags my face to him again.

There's two options, sweetheart . Either, you're going to be my mistress and let me have you happily or..... ”

He leaned on the right side of my ears, smells the skin before whispered heavily,

Be my wife and I'll not touch you until you want. ”

I throws my fists on his shoulder, tried to free myself but his dark and deep voice sends a shiver along with when he grabs my hands and put it on my back.

You soft hands could do nothing but feeding my desires, Sweetheart. You've the entire night, thought carefully. We'll meet my parents tomorrow morning. Sì? ”

He let me go, stepped back and with one last glance to me he got out of the room , leaving me all alone. I rub the wrist he grabbed, and crawl back to the headboard before leaning on it.

What sin I've done, God?

I put my face between my knees and hug myself before my tears started to roll down .

My first love was the worst and now you're planning to marry me off with this man? Why Mahadev ? Why?

All I wanted , is to be successfull in my life and make a decent career so that my dad feels proud for me.

Someone entered my room again as I flinched by thinking maybe it's him but it was a maid maybe who was holding a tray, filled with medicine, some food and ointment.

“ Madam, sahab ne kaha ap ko khane ke liye uske baad apko apki medicine bhi leni hain . ”

{ Madam, Sir has asked you to eat something before you take your medicine. }

She puts the tray on the table and bring the bowl to me.

“ Mujhe kuch nhi chahiye. Tum le jao sab kuch! ”
{ I won't take anything, you can go with everything back. }

She bows her head once more before pleading to me.

“ Madam, kha lijiye please. Sahab ko pata chala to jaan se maar denge. Please madam! ”

{ Madam, take it please . If Sir get to know, will kill me for sure . Please madam! }

And then he'll come back to me to force again. I don't argue more and take the bowl from her hand before sipping the soup.

It's been three days since I've eaten . The hunger on me flames brightly as soon as the food goes inside. I finished all of it soon.

She handed some medicines to me.

“ Kis cheez ke liye hain yeh medicine? ”

{ What's the medicine for? }

She looks back on me, check on it and then bows her head.

“ Mujhe nhi pata madam, bas sahab ne kaha apko yeh sab de dene ke liye aur apko jaha kahi bhi chot ayi hain, yeh malam laga de ne ke liye! ”

{ I don't know anything Madam . Sir just told me to give you these medicines and asked me to put this ointment wherever you got cuts! }

I look back at the ointment and medicine and my soul sarcastically laughs at me. I'm suppose to heal my wound, right?

But can these, heals me from the wounds I've on my soul? Is these can really heal me from my wounded heart?

*******

Singhania babu to direct Shadi tak pohoch gaye! Kya khayal hain ap logo ka, Sweetheart?  🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️