F I V E

Squeezing my eyes tightly, I turned to the otherside as the morning sunlight was disturbing my sleep

Squeezing my eyes tightly, I turned to the otherside as the morning sunlight was disturbing my sleep. I dragged the blanket more into my body, tried to cover myself to get a bit more warmth in this early winter morning.

God! I wanna sleep more, this blanket is so soft.......

Wait! Blanket? Sleep?

আমি কখন ঘুমিয়ে পড়লাম?
( When did I fall asleep? )

আর কম্বল? কী করে এল?
( And blanket? How did it come here?)

I gaze at my blanket covered body, then around the room before my eyes fall on a male figure sitting on the couch . All dressed in black, Mr. Singhania is sitting on there working something on his laptop.

I immediately sit up on the bed almost yelled at him with a frustration.

“ What're you doing here  , Mr. Singhania? ”

As far as I remember, I was all alone when I take that medicine, the maid gave me and after that she applied some ointments to my wounds. I don't even remember when did I fall asleep. Then how comes this blanket here? Covering me ?

Mr. Singhania drags his eyes from his laptop, looks at me .

“ Morning, Sweetheart! ”

He puts the laptop off on his side and gets up from couch to step forward towards me. He picked a tray from the table and put it before me, on the bed .

“ Eat the breakfast and take these medicines. After that we'll go outside. Sì? ”

I winched my eyes at the tray full with three sandwich, two boiled eggs, a glass of orange juice and some medicines.

“ Let me go, Mr. Singhania. I don't want anything from you.... ”

Finish it before I come back, Sweetheart . You've only 10 minutes. But I wouldn't complain though if you're intending to be feed by me. ”

I opened my mouth to protest further but by the time he has already gone from the room. My eyes fall again on the food as the hunger raise on me again. I know, I shouldn't eat and do fight against him , but again it would give him a special chance to touch me, force me, show me the men power he is holding . So I would better eat myself.

I eat the food one by one . Now anyone can think that it's too much to eat in this early morning but I can't help myself though. I'm not fat but chubby enough . My curves hits hard but still I can't stop myself from eating.

It merely takes six to seven minutes for me to eat all of it along with the medicines and he isn't here yet. So I got up from the bed and make my way to washroom.

Brushing my teeth, I washed my face. The purple marks on my face and body, has almost faded with just one night. And the pain, I was having yesterday, is all gone. A soft smile formed on my face by seeing me recovering.