F I F T E E N

Mrs

Mrs. Shristi Sidharth Singhania!

My wife!

MINE!

Five years! For the five fucking years, I've waited to make this woman mine. Every single day in these years , I have breathed with only one hope that soon, she'll be under my name, in my arms, besides my body.

And right now, I don't even know how to fucking live without this woman!

And I'm too coward to know about that shit!

Five years back, when my company had arranged a fashion show in Kolkata, I've seen her for the first time.

Those dark blue eyes burned like a fire when, Shree dressed herself in a navy blue bodycon dress with a light makeup stepped on the floor. Her long slender legs were decorated with black stiletto when her black long curly locks were hanging freely through her shoulder.

No extra ornaments, no extra show off, She just stepped with her confidence when her perfect curves play perfectly.

Shristi Mukherjee!

The whispers turned into scream, she smiled and went away from my eyes.

The night on the hotel, I was impatient to know who is she when my manager rang to let me know about her whereabouts.

Shristi Mukherjee, a seventeen years old girl who's about to appeared boards in next few months snatched the SS Styles' trophy from all the professional models.

Dropping the phone on the bed, I look at my ipad where her picture was in headline of my company. Italy was screaming to have her as their face , that tiny girl was completely unbothered eating her dumplings peacefully.

I could drive to her right away, asked her for being face for my company and owner of my life...... I stopped.

I knew Italy could give her the destination she never had dreamt about but in return, she'll lost her innocence, her purity. A seventeen years old girl for my dark life, is nothing but a walking hell.

She'll be tainted for me!

But again, the Tainted obsession for this girl twitched my ethics there.

I waited for five years! She grew up . Whenever I've come India, I came to meet her outside of her college. She couldn't know, but I, here, alone, suffered with my heart.

Maybe, I'll let her be a little more mature but the shit of Rudraaksh Sakshena ! That piece of shit sold her to Gaalib. As soon as I get to know about this, I flew back to India. I instructed those bustards not to touch her, they dared to beat her.

Her every bruises, every pains, every single tears ate me alive when I touched them.

And I decided, from now on it'll be me staying before her every single step as a shield. Bruises would touch me before her.