S I X T E E N

Author's Pov

Her restless curious eyes were continuously gazing at his face while his hand moved over the steering, Sidharth drove them back to their banquet.

He knew he was having thousands of questions to answer but he remained calm. The car just pulled over the gate of the banquet, Sidharth led his wife towards the room they had arranged for their first night.

Shristi stepped inside and turned back to see her husband. Sidharth closed the door behind and started to unbuckle his watch, calmly as if nothing happened at all.

Shristi Irritatedly left a deep sigh.

Don't you think I need some sort of explanation about all of this , Sidharth? ”

Her voice was eager, aggressive, irritated which was following undoubtedly thousands of questions behind.

Sidharth nodded his head and put the watch on the table besides their bed . He turned around .

Indeed you do. But.... ”

His eyes followed to the decorated bed with rose petals and some other scented beautiful flowers, he smiled.

Bed looks so clean and beautifully decorated. How about we mess with it first? ”

Sidharth's face had a serious looks but his lips tugged upside into sinister . Shristi's cheeks immediately turned red as the heat inside her body increased.

With an audible gasps she lined her lips tightly as if the questions she had, she gulped.

Sidharth reached to his shirts button, undo the first three buttons, more than enough to show his bare chest , He stepped towards her.

Shristi's eyes stuck at the seductive actions her husband put on effortlessly.

“ S... Sidharth... What.. What are you doing? ”

Shristi's step run back from him when
Sidharth's predatory gaze swallowing his wife.

Suhaagraat hain jaan! As a close observer of my wife, I think you love dominance and I'm intended to take the initiative to be on top. Don't you think so? "

Shristi's feet trapped over the bed as she fall upon the mattress slightly bouncing. Shristi gasped. Sidharth smirked at her widen eyes and red face.

He leaned over her face, pressed a fist on the mattress just besides her body, Sidharth put his index finger under her chin and gazed over her eyes.

This night is all about you. Batao mujhe, kya chahiye aur kaise chahiye? But let me put a warning, utna hi mangna jitna le sakti ho. Kyuki, mujh main patience aur control dono hi nhi hain! ”

{ This night is all about you. Tell me what do you want and how? But let me put a warning first, Ask the much you can handle because I've neither patience nor control in me }

Sidharth's voice was a mere whisper over Shristi's lips. Both of them breathing heavily. Shristi was being melted over his words, Sidharth was wrapping up his trap of seduction for his wife.

Shristi's voice stuck with a lump of words. The sweat of heat collected on her forehead as she breathe heavily.

Sidharth left a breathed chuckle and tilted his head towards the side of her face. Cupping her jaw with one hand, he leaned on her face.

His breath was running over her shoulder, he rubbed his nose tip over her ear and whispered,

Change karke aao yeh salwaar. Aur kuch aisa pahenna ki, I don't need to struggle to get your skin . Like nightsuit aur bathrobe! ”