T E N

By twisting the door knob , I pushed it to enter the room

By twisting the door knob , I pushed it to enter the room. Sidharth was standing there on the balcony with his back towards me.

I slowly approach him to find he's smoking there.

“ Did aunt tell you anything wrong like others? ”

I shake my head as no. But she obviously said something that I don't understand and still a mystery about him.

“ You lied to me before. Why? ”

I calmly ask him as he threw the left cigarette from the balcony before turning himself towards me with a cocked eyebrow.

“ What did I lie to you? ”

“ You said, you never begged before and wanna know how it feels to beg to me. You lied. Because you had already begged before your parents. ”

His expression turned dark with my words. Muttering an Italian curse, he stepped to lean against my height and pressed his both arm around, caging me there.

Is it matter to you if I had begged before? ”

He growls on my lips when those grey green eyes are buried into mine, look dangerously .

I nod.

If you've begged, you're weak. And no matter how rich you're now, the weakness from before You're still having. And I hate the fact of you being weak before someone because it hurts my dignity. ”

His eyes were dark enough to lost in it. I tried to found a shore there but the depth of it , drowned me.

I've never begged before, Shree . My mom , aunt and another woman I've in my life never let me beg. Not even for the food. That's true that they want me to beg to them . I starved but never knelt. ”

His left arm snakes around my waist, pushed my body against his hard one as I almost crashed on him. My both palm was pressed against his chest when his lips was hovering mine, didn't touch a inch.

Then never ever thought to beg, Sidharth. Never knelt before anyone. Kill me but don't get on your knees. ”

My pride was holding my voice. Having Sidharth as an emperor of his empire with a proud head, I am proud. But if he falls, I hate that.

Is begging that bad, Shree? ”

It's worst. If you beg, people put their feet on your head and buried you under them. No matter how much you fight, they would never let you up until you cut that feet. ”

He heard my words without any words, Silently. Our eyes were watching each other intensely. Both if us are trying to swim but we're drowning.

My past was flashing before my eyes. I'm having the fear of loosing him like I did my mom.