skywings

not canon to actual wings of fire lore)

Skywings:

· Skywings have wings larger than their own body and a lot of strength in their wings, talons and chest.

· They live high in the mountains and have slightly hotter fire than most of the tribes except for possibly the sandwings.

· They are quite the hoarding types as they like to hoard some things they like slightly.

· The stuff they trade is weapons and armour as well as dyed cloths.

· Their city and palace is located on the highest mountain in the sky kingdom.

· The stone palace is built into the mountain itself.

· Twin eggs are slightly more accepted than in original books as the twins are placed in a special care centre to help them out.

Their queen is called eminence who is a tall firescales skywing her colour being a bright copper, smoke is always coming off her scales slightly.

In the skywing palace the walls are inlaid with jewels, old tapestries and banners, and a lot of gold, red carpets on the ground and metal art.

The throne room is made of intricate stone and ores to look like clouds and the sun and mountains to represent the skywing tribe.

The crown is made of gold inlaid with rubies but since eminence is a firescales she cannot wear the crown and must wait for one of her siblings to have a niece who will be able to take over the throne when she dies.

Skywings have a belief of reincarnation, they wrap up the body in a cloth of their favourite colour and prized possessions and wait for seven days before burning the body.

The skywings are known for creating amazing art with metal and fire.

Their delicacies consist of birds a lot mainly as well as occasionally pig or cow.

Skywing armour is on their arms, legs, back, underbelly, chest, head, slightly on the wings and tail, the armour is designed to be able to move well with their body when they fly.

Skywings have a harsh view when it comes to a skywing leaving the mountains as its considered unnatural to be anywhere without the mountains, they view the skywings as outcasts and ignore them as well for leaving the mountains.

Skywings have a tradition of painting their body and mainly their wings for races, dances and special events. Painting their body and wings in some patterns show their entire life story from how they are painted.

Skywings do a thing where five year old skywing dragonets can do a flight test to determine their future skill.

Skywings are excellent hunters in the sky as well as great fighters in the air.