seawings

not canon to actual wings of fire lore)

Seawings:

· Seawings are shorter compared to the other tribes.

· They have a rounded body and powerful muscles in their wings and body to help them swim in the sea.

· Their spinal webs can come in many appearances.

· They have thick muscled tails similar to a axolotl to help them swim.

· Their bioluminescent scales also have different patterns as well.

· They have two palace's which is one on the surface hidden by a spell and the other in the deeper area in the ocean.

The summer palace is in a island hidden by thick vegetarian above that acts like a roof for the palace, multiple caves along the sides of the walls which are used like guest areas, the palace is a spiral with platforms in the middle of this spiral, the spiral also goes underwater for seawings to be as well.

The deep palace is large and seems to rise off from the seabed, its surrounded by giant clams and big pearls, inside there is a statue of the first seawing queen known as Queen Ocean.

The royal hatchery is constantly guarded along with other hatcheries.

Their queen is a dark stormy looking seawing with yellow eyes known as Queen Bermuda, she is rather fierce and aggressive with a pearl crown and pearl throne in the deep palace.

Seawings adapt to different areas they in:

· There are ones called shallow'wings who live in lakes or on beaches with their scale colours resembling the lake or beach water itself.

· Deep'wings are seawings who live deeper than the average seawing causing them to have powerful lungs and deal with pressure really well,

· a interesting trait I have added for the seawing is to spit boiling water at their enemies when startled or attacked.

Delicacies:

· when it's a celebration or feast they hunt a whale.

· sharks are a occasional delicacy when done right.

· Octopus.

· Tuna.

· Normal fishes.

· Eels.

· Jellyfish.

· Crabs.

· Sea birds rarely.

· And maybe sea plants.

Royal seawings have special markings on their webbing which shows they are royal.

Seawings can stun their enemy with their tails causing concussions and broken bones.