the continent and islands and fan tribes

(lord have mercy on your eyes soldiers)

· Phyrria (canon)

· Pantala (canon)

· Tropriary (The Ancient Sanctuary) (fanmade)

· Losunkion (nation of the lost) (fanmade)

· Yamatai (the lost kingdom) (fanmade)

· Shangri la (The Domain Of Red) (fanmade)

· The Deathly spirit Island (A Cursed Island) (fanmade)

Phyrria:

· This is where the winglets and darkstalker legends happened as well as the dragonet prophecy and jade mountain prophecy.

Current time period: Fifty years later

· Jade mountain is working smoothly and accepts pantala exchange students.

· Hybrids are allowed though only five hybrids max since it's hard to put a hybrid into a winglet so usually they are their own group.

· Tsunami is still headmaster of the school with sunny being co-headmaster.

· Clay is a teacher of battle training.

· Starflight is a librarian.

· Fatespeaker also works in the library.

· Webs teachers history and geography.

· Master'mind is a science teacher now at the school.

· A skywing named buzzard who is fireless works as the schools doctor.

· A albino rainwing called gecko works in teaching medicine.

· A seawing called atlantis works in hunting, he is one of corals sons, the eldest.

· A sand/ice hybrid known as Northern'Star works in battle training as well since clay cannot move so well due to his hind leg (see book five: the brightest night)

Pantala: fifty years later

· A lot more trees and plants and animals on the continent again

· There is still a desert/savanna close to the tail though.

· The only hives that been occupied are jewel and wasp hive that are now known simply as huntsmans hive instead of wasp, jewel keeps its original name.

· The other hives were demolished, and two new ones are moved and rebuilt by the bay are: cicada hive and yellowjacket hive

· Relations between silkwings, leafwings and hivewings are still tense but being worked on.

· This is where Arc three happened with the lost continent prophecy.

· Wasp isn't dead...

Troprairy: The Ancient Sanctuary

· A continent that sits south.

· Its below/between pantala and phyrria but longer distanced meaning it would be impossible to fly to this island unless by boat or the far placed islands between phyrria and Tropriary mainly.

· Its filled with hybrids that have become their own tribes and hosts the beetlewings!

· The lands have deserts and mountains with massive, tall forests on one of the wings of the continent to the west.

· At the tail of the continent lives the shallow'wing tribe, a cousin to the seawings with slender-thin bodies, longer wings for gliding over the sea, dorsal fins on their back, a paddle like tail for propelling, not much bioluminescence. They live in the reefs or along the beaches.