possible future characters?

Himilaya 1:

· A icewing prince with dark blue eyes, white pupils, white scales that fade to an ice blue colour, Thin and slenderer than what most males look like, he has a slight snow leopard print on his wings and back, Is the first icewing in thousands of years to finally develop animus magic.

Rose 2:

· A silkwing with the colours of a red rose, brilliant green eyes and four wings that are tattered at the ends and flamesilk that glows at his wrists, despite his supposed feminine name he is a male. Rose suffered insults and cruel remarks for being wingless past six years, for some reason he couldn't go into a cocoon and for five years after he turned six with no cocoon or metamorphism.

Cursed'sight 3:

· A albino nightwing who hatched under one full moon but has powerful ability to see visions and possible paths similar to clearsight, many wonder if he is a descendant of clear'sight but ultimately that is not the case since clear'sight flew off to pantala and never had kids on phyrria but did have kids on pantala. His eyes are red and he holds a constant exhaustion to his body.

Reflection 4:

· A nightwing/icewing hybrid who didn't hatch as great as his two siblings did, reflection is a dark blue hybrid with straight silver horns and silver quill like spikes, thin and doesn't have great lungs and terrible strength, he hatched under a lunar eclipse which gave him the ability to read minds further than anyone and project his own thoughts, of course he never told his father or mother this since they were strict and preferred his healthier siblings. He has three black diamond scales at the corner of his eyes on either side, his wings are white that have black stars with a few acting-like constellations.

Burning'paradise 5:

· A rainwing/skywing hybrid, red scales that fade to orange at his legs, a burning blue underbelly and golden scales on his head, he has a long tail yet is slim and muscled with longer limbs and large wings and a large ruff, he can spit venom if he needs too but tends to pretend he doesn't have venom, he has firescales causing him to stay in the mountains with his rainwing father after his mother died and when the other rainwings just didn't want burning'paradise around so he ended up growing up in the skywing tribe instead since the queen permitted his father as a citizen to her tribe.

Honey 6:

· A stammering light orange hivewing with black stripes and green eyes, they have a venom in their teeth and talons, they hate getting into fights and do not have any self-esteem due to her family being very loud and abusive to eachother. She doesn't reveal this information to anyone, she never even told her old ex-friends about her homelife.

Frozen'dune 7:

· A ice/sand hybrid, dark blue scales, pale sand coloured sail, serrated tail barb of a freezing like poison which means frozen'dune might also be a tribid of a hivewing, a lot leaner and taller than most dragons, big wings and a longer tail then an average sandwing, serrated talons and horns are curved with slight serrations, can handle heat and the cold rather well although it can be very uncomfortable for him, he breaths ice that can cause a burn to ones scales quicker than most.

Prince Atlantis 8:

· A dark blue seawing with ripped webbing and fades to a pale colour at his wings, talons and tail, always a slight unnerving energy around him, he wears arm bands, necklaces, Earrings and horn rings to represent his wealth in the royal seawing family. He seems to be insecure but no mindreader would be able to tell since his earrings, hornrings, armbands and necklaces contain skyfire, he even has some of it imbedded between the scales on some areas of his body.

Thalassophobia 9:

· A royal seawing dragonet named ominously for the fact from how Queen Bermuda observed his tendency to drown small creatures with no feeling, he is a very dark blue seawing with slightly lighter coloured bioluminescent scales and indigo-coloured eyes, and almost black coloured webs that are tinted blue.

Aconite 10:

· Dark red/pink on their head and horns, dark green scales that fade to light green at the ends of their tail, dark red/brown underbelly that fades to a lighter colour at the end of their under-tail, her arms are a dark aqua colour that go slightly brighter to her shoulders and then a very bright aqua at the ends of her wings, she has the horns of a leafwing, she has the ruffs of a rainwing, she can change her gold flecked scales with gold into different colours, she has the webbing spikes of a leafwings but tail of a rainwing and wings between a rainwing and leafwing.