icewings

not canon to actual wings of fire lore)

Icewings:

· Icewings have a sharper and more defined feature on their bodies than the other tribes.

· Quill like spikes on the back of their heads.

· A long tail that acts like a whip with spikes.

· Narrow heads and sharp teeth and claws.

· Their blood is blue since they live in the cold snowy regions.

· They breathe frost and small ice spikes.

· Icewings are known to be rather stuck up and rude and have a very harsh view on icewing hybrids, they like to consider themselves pure and look down on disdain on anyone who doesn't agree.

· The icewing palace is exactly what anyone would think, a palace made out exactly out of ice, It was enchanted long ago to grow if there was ever new icewings in the palace to make more room and to never melt.

Their queen is a large old icy blue and white icewing called Eternal, she wears a silver crown of sapphires and ice spikes on it just infront of where her long quill spikes begin.

They have a system of circles from the first circle to the seventh circle.

These circles hold different jobs and ranks:

· First circle means someone is with a royal.

· Second means high military ranks.

· Third means couriers.

· Fourth is cooks or caretakers.

· Fifth is normal soldiers.

· Sixth is manual workers.

· The seventh is servants.

You are moved through these circles depending on how well you do and where you are most comfortable at.

Icewings wear fancy but very durable armour and polar bear cloaks with their armour as well as use narwhale horns as spears like the seawings.

Delicacies of icewings is:

· Polar bears.

· Seals.

· Narwhales.

· Ice cream

· Snow cones.

· Frozen fruits rarely.

· Fish.

· Popsicles.

· Penguin

The royal icewing family does have animus blood but its been so long since a animus has appeared that is believed the bloodline of animus dragons might be over.

Icewings believe in something known as the great ice dragon.