nightwings

not canon to actual wings of fire lore)

Nightwings:

· Nightwings are considered to be the most mysterious tribe originally when it was said that they could see the future and read minds.

· The nightwings have gotten their powers from the full moons, if one moon was full they would get either mind reading or future seeing, if two moons were full they get both, but if all three were full than the powers would be very strong.

· They have silver scales scattered all under their body to look like a night sky.

· Nightwings live in dark canyons and ravines.

· Nightwings are nocturnal and are not active during the day usually.

· Nightwings have a thing about using mirrors for light mostly in the palace.

The palace seems dark but regal with high towers and large rooms, the throne room has a dark spiked throne and on each side of the throne room among the walls was other spots for members of a council.

Nightwings have patterns of different star and night formations on their wings.

Their queen is a fifty-year-old nightwing who has survived every challenge there has been for the throne, she has hatched on the two full moons earning her mindreading and future seeing which makes her dangerous if someone tried to battle her, her name is Queen Dusk'bringer.

She is known for taking advantage of situations that best suits her.

They have possibly the biggest library in all of phyrria filled with many scrolls of history, stories, legends, information, or diagrams.

They are considered once again a very advanced tribe due to working hard again to rebuild their status once more.

Their diet:

· Fish

· Wolves

· Deer

· Fruits

· Cheese (yep they had cheese)

Their armour is a black silver colour that covers their legs, arms, back, neck and head leaving not much room for exposure, possibly inspired from the old armour master'mind the nightwung scientists was making when the old queen 'Battlewinner' planned to take over the rainforest, mastermind was making venom proof armour to cover most of a dragons body.

Its rare for a nightwing to make a prophecy anymore but some still believe that one day something major will happen to cause a prophecy to appear, while some believe its nonsense and that nothing will ever happen.