His Past//Imagines

I was thinking, we never got the chance to know about Bullfrog's past. I mean he's the only one we know the least about; except he is an assassin, he is the last of them and he has some moral codes and apparently he knows a lot/ have experience about vengeance.

AND that he was used to watch Rayman as a kid. (And that he took part in a war. Okay I learned the war's name. The wasteland war.)

This gives us a waay more open space to fill in. And I can happily do that with my own headcanon. (I might add it in my fics too but not too sure lol, it's all up to you guys wanting me to add it or not)

So I first thought maybe he had a pretty normal life as a kid. Grew up in a family with a mom and dad. I also thought (because frogs literally give birth to so many babies) he has a lot of brothers and sisters?

Maybe Rayman when he was a kid (like most of the kids) was his favorite show.

I am going to make this post a bit quick so... One day some soldiers came and killed his parents and took his siblings and him prisoner. Some assassins rescued him and taught him their ways. He ignores it and goes to rescue his siblings but finds them all dead? And he wanted revenge so he finds the person did all this and killed him but it was nearly costing his life as his mentor saved him but he died in the process and he swears to never follow the path of vengeance ever again.

This was my take on why he doesn't like vengeance. That's all, thank you for reading! (Still not feeling like this is his entire past but this will do for now~ Btw I have no idea how he is the last assassin. I don't know if there is a canon part of this but if not I am gonna assume that they all died in that war and he is the only survivor. I believe this because when Pey'j died his reaction gave me the vibe maybe something similar happened in his past, because he looked so desperate and upset (yeah he was his friend even though he knew him a little it might be normal but still))

Also off topic but I don't believe he died (his bomb activated) in the end when Laserhawk pressed the button and activated his bomb. I dunno but I have a feeling that Bullfrog is now freed with the bracelet broken. (He is still held by Eden but still lol) But I am sure Sarah has some big plans for him. (Because he is seemingly the only one that still alive lol) And if someone is alive in a show this means something will happen XD I am also really unsure if Rayman/Ramon will be the one to save him but anyway.