Bloopers

So I decided to make a bloopers to celebrate 300 followers :) (On Tumblr)

I thought and was like why would I choose one fic to write bloopers about so I am gonna write all my Bullfrog and Rayman fic's bloopers (But because there is a lot published I can't do a lot for one fic)

Lemme write for Rayman first because he has less Qwq

Words: 1.4k

"You are over one hundred?"

"Cut! You didn't sound too shocked let's do it again!"

"Why didn't you sound too shocked Y/N?"

"It's not too surprising you old man."

"Hey!"

——————————————————

He quickly sit up with the most arrogant, playful grin you ever saw him wearing, "Ahhh, I know. I get it. It's me isn't it?"

You burst into laughing, "Holy shit, what? You?! No way!" You chocked between your laughing fit, hitting his side playfully.

"Shit!" He yelped, losing his balance and falling off of the tree. You freaked out, crawling to the edge, "Rayman!!?"

A painful muffled moan come from him, "..am fine...."

——————————————————

You two run for your dear little lives, meantime trying to escape the spears throwing at you two, only for you to lose your balance and face plan on the ground, a few spears falling on you causing you to grunt in pain. Everyone stopping their act and start to snicker. Rayman comes to your side laughing, "Run, Y/n! Run! They are coming to get our asses!"

—————————————————

You scoffed turning to him, you can finally question him. But you halted seeing him strugle. "What are you doing?"

He turned to you, "Oh nothing it's just--" he pull out a rose under him and smirked, "This is for you."

—————————————————

He was inviding your space, "Are we about to kiss?"

You smack him on the head, "Tell the lines right! We've been trying to take this scene for an hour!"

—————————————————

"You okay?" Rayman glanced back.

You were struggling inside the cauldron, "Shit I am sorry, I can't feel the ground under my feet—" accidently pulling Rayman with you as you two were tied together. You both loose your balance falling together with the cauldron, "Fuck!"

—————————————————

(suggestive warning)

"Well, yes, but it's mostly because... uh... fuck I forget my line." Rayman groaned

"Again? Really?"

"What?"

—————————————————

The camera lands on the two kissing agressivly. The two soon loose balance and fall.

"What the--"

"We Are Practicing Kissing!!"

—————————————————

"Should we measure our hands?"

"Why?... oh, fuck, wait!"