intro.

hi! this is the first story im publishing. haven’t been on this godforsaken app since 2020. started this as something silly and for self-interest only (and to cope up with the world cup loss rip), but thank you all for reading anyway.

this is an indian cricket team rpf. it’s come to my notice that there have been readers from outside india so just wanted to give a heads-up. another one, the first few chapters may not appeal to your immediate liking but i promise it gets better. i still cringe from the crap i've written but whatever.

this is basically a rom-com in words.
votes and comments are always appreciated!

🎫 summary of the story:

flirting with your best friend is fun until feelings get involved. then there’s a decision you must take. whose feelings will you hurt— his or yours?

one drunk kiss at a party sparks up the start of something exciting between best friends ishan kishan and shubman gill.

what happens when one remembers the kiss and one doesn't?

🎫 tropes in the story:

friends to lovers, slow burn, angst, team bonding, humour

🎫 disclaimers:

this is a fanfiction, take it as one.

• lgbt themes (this is NOT a friendship story. ishan and shubman will be portrayed as a couple).

• smoking/alcohol consumption (not based on real lives of the characters whatsoever).

• explicit scenes between the main characters (may or may not be graphic).

• internalized homophobia.

• details of love/sexual lives or mentions of one-night stands of the characters are made up and are no way in correlation to real life.

• this story doesn't intend to assume any of the character’s sexuality in real life. it is all fictional.

🎫 moodboard: