Change Your Ticket (Harry)

Watching you get dressed
Messes with my head
Take that bag off your shoulder
Come get back in bed
We still got time left
This don't have to be over

~

The sunlight coming from the window is irritating my eyes and I hate that I wake up like this. But the sudden feeling of emptiness consumed me and I know the reason why. With my eyes closed, I roamed my hands on the bed trying to search for my favorite and special pillow/girl but couldn't.

She is either not in the bed or playing some game with me by moving away from me. I take the challenge and shift towards the other side of the bed with my hands reaching everywhere it could. I shift more and more, is she even here? I don't think-

I couldn't complete my answer as I fall from the bed with a loud thud. Groaning from the pain, I hear a chuckle from somewhere. After slowly rubbing my eyes and opening them, I see a very amused Taylor. She was all fully dressed and a luggage was beside her, which made me frown in confusion.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"I'm going to L.A. for some interview, I told you that yesterday. Don't you remember?" She says while wearing her heels.

"Yes, but I thought you were joking." I mumble and lookat the luggage. I want to burn it.

She looks at me with adoration in her eyes.

"Oh Harry, I have to go. There's nothing I can do about it." She looks sad.

"Stay." I mumbled with my best puppy face look.

"Oh, don't give me that look." She shakes her head.

"What look?" I ask while smiling.

"That 'Oh I'm Harry Styles, the cupcake who can get anything I want with this cute face' look." She says that in her horrible British accent although it's quite amusing.

"Is it working?" I ask while smirking.

"I'm not telling you that." She says and wrap her arms around her.

"From my past experience, I can say that it's working, love."

"Shut up."

She rolls her eyes and I chuckle. I stood up from the floor and start walking towards her.

I smirked when I saw her staring at my bare chest. She bit her lips but quickly composed herself but I noticed that. I know that she's holding her desires right now which makes me upset.

I walk towards her and snaked my arms around her waist.

"Don't go. It's not same the when you're gone." I say and kiss her forehead.

She kisses my nose, something that I like and wrap her arms around my neck. She's a little shorter than me, not much, so it gives me a great view of her beautiful blue sparkling eyes.

"I'll try to come as soon as possible."She assured me.

"It's not good to be all alone."

"There are going to be so many of my management people and not to forget thousands of my fans. How can I possibly be alone?"

She led out a shriek as I pick her up in a bridal style and lightly drop her on the bed. She giggles and it was music to my ears. I was on top of her, with my hands on either side of her.

"Harry, I have to be at the airport in half an hour."

"We still got time left." I kiss her cheek.

"You know the traffic in New York City. There's no way I can -" I shut her up by placing a kiss on her lips. She kisses me back with the same passion like mine. It's almost unbelievable how perfect our kisses are all the time. If I could I would have her in my arms and kiss her all day, every day.

"Common, let me change your ticket home." I winked at her and she blushes. She wasn't wearing much make up but my favorite sight of Taylor is when I wake up next to her and she's sleeping with that cute little smile on her face which eventually brings smile to me.

"Harry, I know that it's hard but-" I shut her up again by placing my lips on her. I know that she loves it when I kiss her out of nowhere, I love how her lips feel on mine and how perfectly they fit.

She moaned under the kiss and I did a mental dance, she never fail to make me the happiest guy in the whole universe.

Suddenly, her phone went off and she detach her lips from mine, earning a whimper from me.

"Hello." She speaks on the receiver.

"What? O-kay. I'll be there in a minute. I know I know." She looks at my direction 'Something came up. But, I'm coming now." She hangs up the phone and pushes me off her.

"Robert is going to kill me." She speaks, trying to look very angry with me. I smile, taking her serious expression to something very cute.

She rush over to the mini luggage and shakes her index finger side-to-side, telling me that she can take care of her luggage. She's independent,that's what I love about her.

"Goodbye, Mr. Styles." She says and wrap her arms around me. I don't want to let her go,so I tighten my grip. I don't want to say goodbye.

"Harry, let me go." She says.

"I finally have you now. I'm not letting you go." I speak like a little boy who doesn't want to share his Popsicle. She's my Popsicle.

"I promise we'll do something great when I'll come back." She suggests.

This idea brightens my mind. What exactly does she mean by 'great'? I unwrap my arms and she winks at me. The things this woman does to me.

"Buh-Bye, Mr. Styles." She caress her hand over my jawline and stare at me, trying to remember this goodbye.

"Although, I don't want you to leave but you're going anyway and I've realized that there's no way to make you not go, but I still want to have a safe journey and call me when you get there, Ms. Swift." I say.

"I love you." She breaths.

"I love you."

She kisses me one last time before leaving the room, leaving me alone, leaving my heart alone.

Damn, I miss her already.

I look at my new journal that Taylor got for me a few weeks ago, saying that this will bring some intense look to me. I opened the journal and start looking for a pen.

Guess, I know what I'm going to write about for a new song and my pen start fiddling on the paper quickly. My mind was bringing me such great things to write, I write all my emotions in this song. The song about how I didn't want Taylor to leave me. I want her to be with me all the time. How it's so different when she's not around me.

~

You should probably stay, probably stay a couple more days
Come on let me change your ticket home,
You should probably stay here with me a couple more days
Come on let me change your ticket home,
Don't go, it's not the same when you're gone
And it's not good to be all alone,
So, you should probably stay here with me a couple more days
Come on let me change your ticket home