End Game(Taylor)

Big reputation, big reputation
Ooh, you and me, we got big reputations
Ah, and you heard about me
Ooh, I got some big enemies

"Hello?"I hear from the other side of the phone.

"Sorry, the number you're trying to reach is unavailable. Please-"

"Taylor, stop. By the way, Congratulations."

"Please stop."

I can hear Selena laughing but I don't think I'm in any position to stop that.

"I need to know what exactly happened."

I take a deep breath and remember the headline that I read this morning about something that I did last night.

"So, I was with Karlie last night at the Met Gala red carpet interview. We both were doing a great job there and the interviewer was so humble to us. And then all of a sudden I see Harry posing on the red carpet."

The last night's memory is still intact. He wore a navy blue suite with some prints on them and he looked perfect in that. I was zooned out from the interview for a couple of seconds. I stared at him, at the way he was posing, at his hair, even at his rings.

"So, I told Karlie that 'OMG! He looks so hot!'"

Selena started laughing.

"What I didn't realize," I continued. "is that I was holding a mic and the interview was going live."

"Oh dear." Selena said.

"So, millions of people heard me call Harry hot. Don't forget the fact that I told him to keep whatever is between us as private as possible the night before."

We've been dating for quite a while now and what shocks me the most is that e haven't talking about us before.

"I really wish I could see your reaction live." She said.

There are so many photographs of my reaction, with my eyes and mouth wide open.

"Please stop it!"

"So, you guys are still dating?" She asked.

I've been thinking about the same thing for a couple of days now. We are at a level of understanding where I feel like things are going great between us in every way.

"Yes."

"And you guys have been dating for how long?" She asked.

"It'll be a year next month." I answered.

"You remember what I told you about him, right?" She said with concern.

"I know Selena, you didn't like him before and you know that he isn't the guy that the media portrays him like, the ladies guy or whatever. But I know that he isn't like that."

"You guys have been dating for too long, you sure you aren't one of his random girls?"

"You have nothing to worry about." I said.

"He is a great guy. But I want the best for you."

"I know."

"Bye, I have to go now."

"Bye, take care."

I need fresh air because I can't stop thinking about everything that Harry and I have been through. All the running from the paparazzi and scarfs looks, all this just to spend some time together and what has it all given us?

I open the door to go out for a walk and see Harry, he was about the knock.

"Come in." I said and he smiles.

"I think you know why I'm here."

Please I don't want to talk about last night.

"I don't think so."

"I'm here to talk about us." He sits on the sofa and I sit next to him.

I'm assuming this conversation is going to bring some drastic change.

"It's time, isn't it?"

Whenever we used to start talking about this matter, things would make us wait.

"Yes." He looks up at me. "Taylor, I like you a lot and I hope you understand that it's not easy for me to confess that I really care about you."

"I like you too, Harry." I said. I'd be lying if I say that I don't feel something inside my stomach whenever he talks about him liking me.

"I really hope you understand that I don't want to be like one of your ex-love that you don't want to see."

"Taylor, you have nothing to worry about. I know that we both have some big reputation and our management wants us to make decisions according to that but I really don't care about it. I really want you and I guess I've waited enough. You hold me down and I know that I'll protect you always."

I smile at him and he holds my hand. Our grip is soft, just like always and I stare down at our entwined hands, just like always.

"I want to take a step further. I want you to be my girlfriend." He said. "That's only if you want that too." He continued.

"I don't know how you deal with everything with ease. Like my flaws, paranoia and insecurities."

"Don't be like that. I like everything about you and I'm always going to be there for you no matter what happens. I know that our reputation precedes me, in rumors I'm knee-deep,the truth is it's easier to ignore it, believe me"

"I know."

" Taylor, look at me." I look up into his green eyes. "I've made mistakes and made some choices, that's hard to deny. I wasn't at the right place back then but then I met you and I can feel myself changing so much. It's almost like a miracle."

"Harry, you know I just really want this. I just really want to be your first string. You know what I'm talking about." I don't think he knows what I'm trying to say.

"I know. Like, A-team."

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

"Like end game."

"Yes, I wanna be your end game."

"I know you already are." He said.

This is what I want to feel all the time, so energetic and happy. I feel this whenever I'm with him. We have this unusual connection that nobody else can understand. He's for me and I know that.

"I want to be your girlfriend." I said and didn't waste a second to kiss me.

Our lips move in sync, perfectly. I'm his girlfriend, even though it took us a long time to talk about it, everything was worth it. He is worth it.

"Let's go out for a walk and have the best time of our times without caring about anybody else. No fucks will be gives to any annoying paps or anyone else who'll talk about last night." He said, referring to the live comment I made.

"Let's never bring that up."

"Well, you weren't lying I was looking hot last night." He winks.

"Please stop talking."

"Is it weird for me to say that I love all kinds of news about us? Literally all."

All the rumors really do contain every kind of ones possible. 

"Really?"

According to the media, we've broken up 5 times till now,  was pregnant like 4 months ago, I gift him a ferrari every month, we had a secret wedding and the list is endless.

"Yeah, I like the bad ones too."

I   wanna be your end game
I wanna be your first string
I wanna be your A-Team
I wanna be your end game, end game