This Love (Taylor)

This love is good, this love is bad
This love is alive back from the dead
These hands had to let it go free
And this love came back to me

~ Taylor~

I smile while looking at the pictures of Harry on my phone. The wide smile that his lips make while looking at me is just mesmerizing. The picture is taken a week ago when we went to the beach and Harry couldn't help but take his hands off me. I miss those days and now Harry's far away from me in Indiana for his world tour. I wish I could be with him right now.

I miss his smile, his cheekiness and even his pathetic jokes. Even looking at his face can make my day, the way he makes me feel when he's around me, even though he's not doing anything can bring a smile on my face. His presence is just everything for me.

My phone goes off and I check the caller id, only to see Harry calling me.

"Hey."

"Hi, babe. What are you doing?" He asks.

"Looking at out pictures from the beach." I smile, he wanted the pictures on his phone so bad back then, but unfortunately there was no battery in his phone.

"I want them. I want your recent pictures with me."

"Sorry, I'm not sending you these pictures."

"I miss you. Damn, I really really want to be with you right now."

"I know the feeling." I say, this desolate feeling is eating me alive. "How is your tour going?"

"It's amazing. We have the whole day for ourselves and the boys are doing some sightseeing right now."

"And what are you doin-" I stop in midsentence and turned around. I suddenly feel something different, the feeling that you get when something good is going to happen. I stare at the door for a few seconds before reaching for the door knob and opening the door.

There stands my Harry with balloons and roses in one hand and the other is holding the phone. He looks shocked after seeing me and I cannot help but smile at him.

"Surprise!" He says. I didn't realize that I'm still on the phone with him until he ends it.

"How did you know I'm here?" He ask. "You ruined my blasting surprise." He pouts.

I leaned in and kiss him. He quickly kisses me back, the kiss deepens, we haven't kissed in a few days and the kiss is surely fills up the space.

"You can call it my superpower." I wink at him.

"I love you my super girl." He says. "These are for you, love."He gives me the roses and I smile looking at the beautiful flower.

"Thank you." I say and take them.

I give him space for him to enter the room and he hurriedly grabs my phone from my hand. I furrow in confusion but moves towards the empty vase. After filling fresh water in it, I place my roses in it.

I turn around and see him smiling while looking at my phone, his other hand still holding the balloons.

"What are you doing?"

"Sending all your pictures in your phone to me." I walk towards him and see that he has selected all the pictures in phone and send it to his number. "Oh,and I also instagramed one of our pictures from your account."

I look at the picture, it was picture from that day. We were taking a selfie when suddenly he kissed my cheek and I blushed. It was my favorite picture. (A/N The picture is attached.)

"Miss these days. P.S. This is Harry because I don't have the patience to post this picture from my account." The caption says.

"I love you." He whispers in my ear.

"Good." I smirk and move away from him. I smirk knowing that my game is surely making Harry furious.

He chuckles and follows me to the kitchen.

"Do you want to eat something?"I ask him.

"No."

"Do you want to drink something?"

"No."

"Then what do you want to do?"

"Do you want it in details?" He ask, and I glare at him.

"I love you."He say again, trying me to get a reply.

"Thanks." I smirk.

"I love you."

"Okay."

"I love you."

"I get it-" He twists me, puts his hands on my cheek and kiss me the most beautiful way ever. The passion in him is glamorous and I can't help but kiss him back. The kiss deepens and I can feel him smiling. My whole body is filling with some electricity which moves me deeply.

"I love you." I finally say.

"Good." He chuckles.

I look up at the balloon which might have lost Harry's grip when he kissed me. Saying that I'm happy that he's here with me is an understatement.

"I love that you're here." I say.

"Me too."

His beautiful green eyes were staring at me, in adoration. I love the way he looks at me all the time, this gives me so much love. I know it's stupid, but I find confidence when he looks at me like I'm the only girl in the world.

"I'm tired. I'm going to sleep for a few hours now." He says and I nod. He went to the bedroom lazily.

All my emotions are flooding out, I can'teven express my love for him. I take my diary out and start writing a few sentences which can clearly speak my mind and heart. It didn't take me long time to write a few lines about us. This love that we share.

"Come to bed. I want my cuddler." He shouts from the bedroom. I shut my diary and rush towards Harry.

~

This love left a permanent mark
This love is glowing in the dark
These hands had to let it go free
And this love came back to me

A/N

The song attached is a cover song and it's amazing.