Better Than Words

Better than words
But more than a feeling (ow)
Crazy in love
Dancing on the ceiling

~

"Are you still not talking to me?" I ask her before opening her car door. Last night I forgot to tell Taylor that I would come home late and poor Taylor was waiting for me the whole night. God, I'm so silly that I lost track of time.

She didn't say a word. God, it's going to be so tough for me, I can't spend much time without listening to her voice, her sweet angelic voice. My day is hectic because of not seeing her smile, I feel so bad.

I park my car after finding the appropriate place but am disappointed to see that Taylor has already went out of the car. She knows how much I love to open her door.

I close the car's door behind me and see the empty place. She's inside already.

The pool party looks great but I don't feel great at all. I miss something, I miss my favorite part. Taylor.

I look around hoping I'll see her and I do. She is standing with her friends listening to some fat blonde woman who was probably saying something funny. A tap breaks my thought and I turn around to see Louis.

"Hey Mate." He says.

"Hi."

"Why so sad?" he says trying to imitate the joker's part with the exchange of word serious and sad.

"She's not talking to me." I say.

"Well, I don't blame her."

"You don't even know the reason why she's not talking to me." I point my finger towards him.

"Yeah. But all I know is that Taylor's never wrong." He points his finger towards me.

"You're right that Taylor's always right."

"Dude, just handle your mess elsewhere. Right now, all you need is drink." He hands a drink to me. I stare at it for a while before making up my mind to take it. I need it, I know.

_-_

TAYLOR'S P.O.V.

"Is that Harry?" Kendall asks me and I turn around to look whom she's talking about. My eyes widen at the sight. Harry was standing on the chair with an alcohol bottle in his hand, even though most of the people here are drunk af but this particular man looks so different.

"Oh My God!" I heard a woman say while looking at Harry with lustful eyes. Damn him for wearing such a sexy t-shirt and jeans. Jealousy floods inside me as women starts seeing him, laughing loudly. The laugh was pure perfection.

I'm aware of Kendall whose standing beside me, surely loving this drunk Harry. Kendall and I are frienemies, doesn't matter how friendly and polite she's with me, I'm well aware of the hatred that she has towards me and reason is Harry.

"I LOVE YOU TAYLOR!" He shouts. A smile reaches my lips as I feel proud.

"BETTER THAN WORDS. MORE THAN A FEELING." He continues.

I rush towards him for help. This guy seriously needs to calm down. Even though, last night was so tough for me, I still love him and I know that he's really very sorry about him. Maybe I was too harsh on him. I'm so stupid.

"CRAZY IN LOVE."

The one thing that drunk harry does is saying short sentences which rarely makes any sense, and it's very adorable.

"Harry! Get down." I say.

"NO! I want everyone to know that I'm yours and you're mine." He says looking like a 5 year old child.

"Everyone already knows this, harry. Now, common get down."

"NO! THAT HUGE BOOB WOMAN JUST ASKED ME TO COME WITH HER TO SOME ROOM." He points towards a woman. She definitely heard what he said and I gave her a deadly glare. Why is my boyfriend so handsome?

"BEST I'VE EVER HAD. HIPS DON'T LIE." He starts singing something again.

"YOU MAKE ME WANNA TTSSSSSSSSS" And that tss gives me a heart attack. He put his hand on his groin and rubs it. It was fucking sexy. It was enough to turn me on.

"ONE MORE NIGHT. IRRESISTABLE. CRAZY. WE'RE CRAZY." He giggles.

Usually I don't understand his drunk sentences but tonight is so different.

"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SUM IT UP!"

I walk towards Louis who was talking to some brunet. I need his help.

"Louis, help Harry!" He looks at me and then smiles.

"You look lovely, Taylor." He compliments me.

I roll my eyes. "Help him." I point towards the drunk Harry standing on the chair shouting how much he loves me.

"CAUSE WORDS AIN'T GOOD ENOUGH, OW!"

"He's a great singer. Don't you think?" Louis asks me.

"Louis, no need to play some game. Tell him to stop it."

"THERE'S NO WAY I CAN EXPLAIN YOU LOVE. NO OH."

"Hey, so many people are drunk. It doesn't matter."

I glare at him, the one particular glare which can make anyone so anything.

"Tell him you love him and forgive him. I'm pretty sure he'll stop then." I nod and again go to the Drunk Harry.

"I CAN'T EXPLAIN YOUR LOVE!"

"Hey Harry!" He looks down at me.

"My lovely angel!"

"IT'S BETTER THAN WORDS."

"Harry, you know what? I forgive you because I love you."

"really? I'm sorry. I promise it'll never happen again."

"Now, let's go home."

"NO. I'M HAVING FUN!"

"I'm sure you'll have more fun at home. With me. In bed." I whisper.

"Naked?"

"Naked." I wink at him and he suddenly jumps down, holding my hand.

"I can't wait."

"Change of plans. Let's go to some room here." I whisper and he literally drags me to one of the rooms.

"You drive me crazy." He says and closes the door with a loud thud.

A/N

Hey, I'm BACK!

Thank you for all the votes and comments. It means a lot to me.

Oh, and please check out my new Haylor Fanfiction 'Project Harry Styles'. I just posted the introduction. I hope you'll like it :)

Oh, the lyrical video of the song is attached.

Oh, Comment if you love that 'tsss' action in the song.

Sorry, if you don't like this chapter, I'll try to post some better chapters next.

NEW FANFICTION. DO CHECK OUT.