I Know Places ( Taylor Swift)

You stand with your hand on my waist line
It's a scene and we're out here in plain sight
I can hear them whisper as we pass by
It's a bad sign, bad sign

~Taylor~

Harry's shirtless body is sitting on the sofa while watching some cricket match and its hell annoying. This is his last day here and I want to talk to him about so many things.

"Baby." I sweetly say trying to get his attention.

He hums in response and suddenly jumps.

"That was a six!!" He shouted, looking at the TV. I don't think there's anything that can keep his mind away from this match.

"Who are playing?" I ask.

"England v/s India."He mutters, his eyes not leaving the TV.

"We lost!" He sadly says and I put my hand on his shoulder trying to relax him. "They could have played less good."

"Oh Harry, Let's take your mind somewhere else."I say and he immediately raises an eyebrow.

"Oh Not that!" I look away not wanting him to see my red face.

"Do you remember our first date?" I ask him.

"Ofcourse, I do."

@#@ FLASHBACK @#@

His hands are on my waist as we walk in the park, some people are whispering at us, in total shock. Bad sign.This is the first time we're going out together. His hand is bringing some spark to me, melting my whole body.

"When I was little, I used to come here to play." He says, motioning towards a playground where many little kids were playing different games. A smile reaches my lips as I imagine a little boy with mop of brown curly hair playing.

"Ah! Those were the days."

"Harry?" I muttered.

"yeah?"

"Look behind you." And as he did his eyes widen, a huge group of people were running towards us. His hand tightens around my waist.

"Oh dear lord!" he muttered under his breath.

"Let's run." I tell him and he nods.

I take his hand and after taking a deep breath we start running. It was so weird to run away from everyone, sometimes it is annoying that we cannot have a single time together but they are our fans, it's a lifetime opportunity for them. It annoys me as much as it saddens me.

"I'm tired!"

"Oh Taylor." He says "they are still after us. Just think it this way, we are the foxes and they are the hunters" I smile and he smiles along with me "And we run."

It seems like the sentence builds so much energy to me and we start running again.

"I know places we could hide." He tells me.

He dragged to some very narrow lane which seems like some shortcut to some place. It was too short for both of us to go together and that's why I'm ahead of him.

A few branches of trees come in the view and Harry with his hands push it so that I can walk easily.

And when the narrow lane ended, we reach some kind of small café. Lights and plants are hanging outside it.

"It's cute."I say.

"Yeah. I've never been here."

We enter inside and to our relief no teenager is here, just some old people playing and laughing.

"This is a great place." he says while looking at everyone.

Everyone's busy in their own things and that's what we both likes. Nobody can disturb us here and we can continue our date together. We walk towards an empty table, his hands are on my lower back and I can't stop smiling because of it.

"People say I look like a cupcake."He says and put his both hands under his chin and smiles widely. I start laughing after that face; surely he does look like one.

After having our cupcakes in our secret place we go outside, it was too dark now. How much time did we spend there? I know one thing for sure and that is his presence grows some feelings inside me which is hard not to notice. Today, running away was so fun but for future is this how it's going to be forever? One thing is clear that if it's him I'm running with nothing can ever seem to go wrong. I can go anywhere, place where we won't be found. 

Even in the dead of night, his eyes are so green which makes me so captivated in him.

***

"I love that place."He says, his head is on my lap as we remember that day.

"Me too."

"I'm so good when it comes to finding places to hide." He says proudly.

"You suck in hide and seek." I points out.

"Because the game is dumb."

"I always find you." I start playing with his curls.

"I love that place."He says, his head is on my lap as we remember that day.

"Me too."

"I'm so good when it comes to finding places to hide." He says proudly.

"You suck in hide and seek." I points out.

"Because the game is dumb."

"I always find you." I start playing with his curls.

"Because I can't stay away from you and you know for me it's always you." He turns his head and kiss my stomach, creating so many animals inside to jump and dance.

It's just something I want, to be with him and to protect him from everything. He cares and protects me so much and I want to reciprocate the action. I want to be the one, the one who knows the places we could hide.

In the dead of night, your eyes so green
I know places
And I know for you, it's always me
I know places

A/N

Thank you so much for the votes in the previous chapters, it means so much to me. Hope you'll like this. Taylor's songs are very hard to write :/

Please comment your favorite One Direction or Taylor Swift's song that you want in the next chapter :)

Oh, and the cupcake pose is attached :) 

Oh, and the song's cover is also attached. (because I cannot post the original *sad*)

Please VOTE :D

Thank you