No Control

CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT

Waking up
Beside you I'm a loaded gun
I can't contain this anymore
I'm all yours, I got no control, no control

~

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I wake up on top of something, someone. My head is resting on top of Taylor's bare stomach, wrapping my arms around her slim figure. Her hands tangled in my curls and our legs entwined. A smile reach my face as the flashbacks of last night goes to my mind. I don't think I can ever forget about it, even though we both were drunk, we still remember each and every second of it.

The feeling of scribbling all my emotions are coming back to me and the desperation to do is again is killing me.

TAYLOR's P.O.V

I open my eyes, knowing that Harry is not next to me. I sit up only to find him writing something in his journal, wearing nothing but his black boxers. I've seen him doing that more often now. Suddenly, all the things from last night reaches my mind and I flush. Last night was so different and rough, I don't think I can walk properly now and it's all because of that cute little angel who's writing in his journal.

~FLASHBACK~

The Brit Awards was a blast, I won the best international single award and I don't think I can name the awards that One Direction won. It was so great to see him so happy and receiving the award after so much of hard work. My claps and cheers were continuous and proudly I was stood there.

As soon as we reach our apartment, I threw my heels anywhere. I'll clean everything tomorrow. Harry's mischievous mood is on, I can tell that because of the countless time he touched my bum. I rush to my bathroom and quickly remove all my makeup.

Harry is standing beside the bed and I walk towards him. Suddenly, he twists me and pins me on the bed, his hips holds me in places. A minute ago we were giggling and making fun of the weird dress of Kendall Jenner, his sudden intensity is so mysterious to me. He is staring down at me, lust is all written there. He abruptly crash his lips on top of mine and I didn't waste any time in responding.

He can make my body alive within a second, it isn't that hard for him considering the fact that I'm always craving for his touch, craving the way his body felt against mine. I pull him down towards me by gripping the strands of his curls between my fingers. The kiss is rough and urgent as his tongue pushes into my mouth. I can feel his weight as he push himself against me, his heaviness digging me further on the bed.

My hands are ripping at his belt to undo it as quickly as I can manage. I'd gotten pretty good at it, apparently, his jeans are on the floor in a matter of seconds, leaving my hands free to rip his shirt over his head.

"You look so hot in this tight dress." He moans in my ear while squeezing my butt which makes me to let out a groan.

I can feel him in between my legs, firm and ready just as I know I am ready. He pushes me against him as a quite groan strained from his throat. His hands travel to my back, I lean a little forward giving him space to unzip my dress and he did so.

"Harry." I say in a breathless voice. I don't want to waste any time, I want him now. The fire which is searing through my body is making it hard for me to even form a sentence.

"yeah?"

"I can't wait."I said, truthfully. I think I'm going to explode if he waits any longer. He let out a groan because of my desperation.

"I can't either." He starts trailing kisses on my neck and I turn my head to the other side giving him more access to kiss.

"I need you." I breathe, instantly his lips crash on mine, as his tongue swipes against my own. My hands claws at every inch of his body that I can reach. He slips off my dress, leaving me in my bra and panties. He starts showering kisses on my chest, in between my breasts, making it hard for me to breath.