03 | AUSTRALIAN GP AND A PAPAYA BOY

HAPPINESS | LN4
03 | A U S T R A L I A N  G P A N D A
P A P A Y A B O Y

──────── ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ ────────

────── ° 。。゚・✩。゚・° 。 ──────

Adeline is about to arrive at the Albert Park circuit, with every metre the taxi approaches, the blonde girl who's playing with her rings, can feel her nerves increasing. It's been a long time since the singer has shown up at a race, not appearing didn't mean she didn't support Daniel with all her heart, she just preferred to stay under the radar and not raise any more rumours with her name than she already had.

Adeline arrived yesterday afternoon, both Max and Daniel proposed to her to come along with them to a small club in Melbourne, but she declined the offer saying "I'm too tired from the flight" It may not have been entirely true, but she preferred to curl up under the covers for a peaceful night's sleep.

"Here we are, miss" announces the driver pulling up. The singer is so immersed in her thoughts that only a monotonous "thank you" comes out of her mouth before opening the car door and stepping out of the car.

Wow, that's all she can think of, she didn't remember so many people. Hundreds of thousands of people walking through the gates to enjoy the first free practice session of the season.

Walking towards the entrance, Adeline takes her phone out of her handbag to send a message to Daniel, letting him know that she has arrived at the circuit.

Addy 💫
I've just arrived, where
are you?

She keeps walking until seconds later a message arrives.

Danii 💛
Coming!

"There you are!" The moment Daniel sees the blonde he pulls her in for a hug "I've missed you so much" says the Australian a couple of seconds later pulling her away a bit to see her face.

"It's only been a few months since new year" She rolls her eyes and chuckles. Adeline wouldn't admit it but she's missed him too.

The two have spent New Year's Eve together, including Max and Natalie and a couple of other friends, but have not seen each other since then.

Adeline and Daniel's friendship began in a quite peculiar way, they were both at an event, at the time, the 18 year old singer, who had just jumped to fame for her debut single, was giving an interview when the Australian pilot interrupted her to say that he loved the song and they ended up spending the whole night chatting, from that day on they became inseparable.