06 | THE ROOFTOP

HAPPINESS | LN4
06 | T H E  R O O F T O P

──────── ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ ────────

────── ° 。。゚・✩。゚・° 。 ──────

While a certain McLaren driver is looking for a blonde singer in the party crowd, she is lying on her bed with a lot of emotional thoughts going through her head.

10:30pm

Adeline walks into the party, radiating charisma and glamour as she wears a stunning dress that perfectly matches her distinctive style.

Daniel had asked her earlier that afternoon to come to the party at the hotel this evening, where they were going to have a sort of celebration for the start of the season, and for his part, also for the incredible result that both RedBull drivers had had in today's race.

She is having a good time, with the company of Valentina, Isa, Kika and a few other girls dancing to the rhythm of the songs playing on the huge loudspeakers in the corners of the room, until Adeline's happiness and charisma begins to fade, and is replaced by a feeling of frustration and stress, when she notices the presence of some paparrazis who have crashed into the party.

Although she is quite used to the media attention, the invasion of her privacy and her friends privacy was not something she could overlook.

Despite being in a hotel with security, where some of the most prestigious drivers in the world of motorsport, and more famous people, some paparazzi have managed to sneak into the hotel in the most creative ways you can imagine.

It's pretty crazy if you think about it.

Adeline decides to pretend she didn't see the flash of the camera, and try to remain calm to continue enjoying the party.

However, as the night goes on, and the photographers do not stop, but become more persistent, her mood becomes serious and her emotions begin to wane, and the feeling of frustration becomes more and more visible at the lack of respect for her privacy.

Adeline, instead of addressing the situation in a rude way -although she would love to tell the paparrazis to fuck off and let her enjoy her night in peace- and that once back in Los Angeles, Rebecca would make her have a meeting about the right way to address the media and a lot of new gossip about her on the internet.

She decides it's best to keep quiet, and decides to go to one of the elegant large couches scattered around the room against the wall and sit down to try to relax so she can get back out on the dance floor to continue enjoying the evening.

"How I miss going unrecognised"

"Hey, you all right?" A shout is heard over the music of the place, Valentina appears from the crowd and greets Adeline with a wave and a smile that shows a hint of concern on her face, as she reaches her side, she plops down on the sofa, next to her.