02 | A BUSY DAY

HAPPINESS | LN4
02 | A B U S Y D A Y

──────── ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ ────────

────── ° 。。゚・✩。゚・° 。 ──────

Adeline O'Connor

After our quirky dinner last night, we ended up at a nice cozy club we found not far from the restaurant to enjoy a few drinks. The atmosphere was intimate, an unfamiliar little club with soft lighting and elegant decor. We settled into a comfortable corner and ordered a few drinks to enjoy the evening.

Well, I ordered a few drinks, while Natalie drank practically every drink in the place and ended up making friends with some French tourists communicating in the poor French she learned in high school, which improved -I don't know how- with the alcohol running through her veins.

Now, after all those drinks, there is no one who can wake her up.

"Come on, up" I reach over, grab one of the pillows on the bed and throw it in the direction of the redhead, breaking the silence that fills the room.

"It's too early" Natalie drags out the words half-asleep as she pushes the pillow out of the bed.

"Well," I begin, approaching the window of my guest room, "the owner of the flat, which is me, has to leave now, so get a move on" I state, sliding the curtains to let the dim sunlight fill the room.

"Where are you going?" Natalie, now curious, pokes her head out from under the sheets.

"I have to go to a meeting to finish touching up the album release" I answer walking towards the door to leave the room, but before I leave I turn around "I left you a glass of water and a aspirin for the hangover, you'll thank me"

"Mmh"

I gestures to leave again, but I add one last thing "there's fresh breakfast in the kitchen" I finally finish with a grin, knowing that in less than 5 minutes the redhead will be in the kitchen gulping down her breakfast.

"You should have started there!" Natalie sits up in bed, pushing aside the sheets that covered her and rubs her eyes "have I told you how much I love you?" she tilts her head with an innocent smile.

"I love you too" I reply chuckling.

"Goodbye!" Is the last thing I hear before I walk out the door.

I waste no time and hop in my BMW, leave my small bag with all my essentials on the passenger seat and set off for what is going to be one of the most important days of my career. Normally I would stop at my usual coffee shop but today I don't have time as I have a pretty packed day today, my next album is being released next month which means a lot of stress for me, my agent and basically the whole team behind me. Today we have to get everything as ready as possible: the social media announcements, finish editing the music videos and much more.