Chapter Seven

Hello, my dear readers...

Sorry this is late. I know I promised to post again on Friday last week, but due to unforeseen circumstances, I was not able to. I hope the fact that this chapter is the longest one thus far and its contents make up for that.

I am unsure when I will be able to upload again, since my internet at home is down, but I promise it shall be as soon as I am done writing chapter eight and get near wifi and an outlet. With that being said, here's Chapter Seven - enjoy!

Also, don't forget to vote, comment, or follow (or all three!) if you like this installment of The Spare.

*Warning: Sexy scene ahead...*

Chapter Seven

Isis slipped out the bathroom early that Sunday morning dressed in a pair of low-heeled tan calf-high combat boots and a strapless high-low coral dress. She wore a thin tan belt around her waist and had two pairs of gold and diamond studs in her ears. A gold watch encircled her wrist – an obligatory birthday gift from her father on her eighteenth birthday – and her long hair was secured in a thick French braid that brushed her back as she moved.

Today she was on a mission.

Isis picked up her cell phone from the bathroom counter and slipped it into her dress' invisible pocket, along with some cash. She quietly padded past the bedroom Leo was still asleep in, down the stairs, and out the front door of the house, shutting it with a soft click behind her. She hurriedly made her way down the winding driveway leading to the house, not stopping until she came in view of the palace's side entrance/exit.

She and Leo had stayed up until four a.m., talking and playing her favorite video games. She had ensured he would be too tired to get up any earlier than noon – though not in the way he would have liked.

Isis had told Aysel to find her a way off the estate and into the city of Jarah without any one the wiser, and, as always, Aysel had delivered. Taking out her phone, Isis dialed her best friend's number. She answered after the first ring.

"You ready, Isis?" she asked excitedly.

"Yes. I'm where you told me to wait. Are you on your way now?"

"I'll be there in two minutes", Aysel replied, hanging up.

Exactly two minutes later, Aysel, dressed in denim dark blue ripped shorts, dark brown combat boots and a white loose crop top that bared her flat midriff and one of her shoulders, drove up to wear Isis stood and braked. Isis grinned as Aysel pushed the visor of her white helmet up. She took in the sleek white motorbike that Aysel was straddling.

"Who's motorbike did you steal, Aysel?"

"I didn't steal it, sweetheart", Aysel replied, handing the younger girl a white helmet similar to hers. "I borrowed it from Sir Klein."

"What did you give him in exchange?" Isis asked as she secured the helmet on her head and arranged herself on the pillion seat behind Aysel.

"He asked for a kiss, so that's what I gave him." Aysel glanced back at her with a devilish grin. "On his cheek. You sure you want to ride sideways, baby girl?"

"I'm in a dress, Aysel, so yes, sideways it is." Isis tucked the skirt of her dress between her thighs and clamped them shut so as not to risk exposing herself as they drove and maybe causing another national scandal in the process. She wrapped her arms around Aysel's waist tightly and held on as the two sped off towards the gate.