Chapter One (Censored)

I finally gave in and created a censored version of Chapter One so I don't have so many inbox messages. The gist of it is still there, and the chapter made private is also still available, but seriously, the two Chapter Ones are basically the same. 

Don't forget to vote, comment, etc. Pretty please?

Enjoy. ^.^

S.S.

Chapter One

Strobe lights pulsed with the beat of the electronic music that filled the dimly lit nightclub with sound. The smell of cigarettes, alcohol and sweat permeated the air. Near the entrance of the club, a young woman sat on a barstool with her back facing the bar, a drink in her hand. All around her, clubbers were drinking, dancing, chatting or participating in more dubious behaviors – a typical Saturday night crowd.

She was there alone, having snuck out into the night, wearing a short, strapless black dress that hugged her body like she had been poured into it and black 'fùck-me' platform pumps. Her long blonde hair was smoothed up into a high ponytail. A pair of silver chandelier earrings dangled from her double-pierced earlobes to fall just above her shoulders, framing her heart-shaped face. Hazel eyes that were more golden-brown than green and lined in thick black liner scanned the room.

She was looking for some fun – the hot sèx with a stranger kind.

From beyond the dance floor at the back of the club – the VIP section – a pair of medium brown eyes held her gaze momentarily before sweeping lazily down her body and back up. She recognized the appreciation in their depths. Arching a brow, she, too, languidly inspected her quarry.

Hair that was an intricate combination of blonde and light-brown curls was smoothed back and secured in a ponytail that draped over a shoulder, ending just below it. He had skin that was an exotic golden brown color, a straight nose, and lips that were just the right amount of full. He wore a black leather sports jacket. Under it, he wore a white dress shirt made of expensive material that was only buttoned up halfway, exposing his muscled chest. Dark wash denim jeans and black sneakers completed his look. He had a commanding aura about him with an underlying dark edge that screamed danger. Everyone else around him faded into the background, mere props on his stage.

This was a man accustomed to getting what he wanted.

What he wanted right then was her. He nodded at her, calling her over with nothing but a look.

Her full red lips curved up in a self-satisfied smirk. He'll do for tonight. Sliding off the barstool, she unhurriedly made her way across the room. Halfway there, she realized she recognized him.

When she neared the VIP section he nodded at his bodyguards to let her through. The giant men dutifully stepped aside. With a secretive smile at them both, she slipped between them, leaving a subtle fragrance in her wake. She glanced at the people in his entourage – none of them were familiar to her. She sat down in the small space cleared for her next to him and crossed her smooth legs. Shifting to face him, she leaned forward, knowing her generous cleavage would be hard to ignore.

"I'm Isis", she said simply.

"Like the Egyptian goddess?" he asked in a faintly accented voice, his gaze, as anticipated, on her bosom. She flashed her most beguiling smile.

"Of course."

"I am Leo DeRozan, Crown Prince of Synlasia." He reached out and clasped one of her hands, bringing it up to graze his lips. "A pleasure to meet you, goddess."