𝐬𝐧𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬 • 𝐲𝐮𝐦𝐢

in which blake is cold and wants y/n to comfort him

tws: none

---------------------

y/n's pov

"y/nnnnn" blake moaned. 

"what's up silly" i told him back.

"i'm so colddd" he dragged his sentance out.

admittedly, it was freezing outside. the winter breeze was present and although there wasn't any snow on the ground (because it's texas) the wind and climate combined were enough to leave anyone shivering. 

the sun had set and the day was now over, and the boy i loved stood in front of me as if he couldn't put on a sweater. 

"put on a sweater baby" i remarked, "i saw nick's new hoodie on the couch" i say, pointing over at the oversized sweater hanging off the backside of the large L-shaped couch. 

"i don't want a hoodie" he said, with a poutty look spread across his face.

"well then what do you want sweetheart?" i say back being the nicest as possible, blake is always so cute when he acts like this, without his "mr. tough guy" persona. 

he starred at me directly, not saying a word, almost as if he's contemplating as to what to say back. without another word, he pulled me into a close and tight hug, his head quickly finding a place in my neck and pulling me into his chest.

"i love you y/n," he states blankly.

"are you okay?" i start, "is there something wrong?" 

"no, i'm okay babe, i just wanna be close to you." lord, i could just melt from his words. "can we cuddle?" he says.

"of course silly, all you had to do was ask" i say gently.

i take blakes hand into mine and guide him as we go up the stairs, leaving tanner and larry who were watching spongebob on the television. as i lead him back into our shared bedroom, his guard comes down and he practically melts into my arms. 

"blake, honey, are you tired?" i ask him, knowing we all went to paintball a few hours prior. 

"yea a bit," blake says in a sleepy tone, his eyes getting heavier as he talks to me. "i just need your love" 

as we lay in the queen size bed, blake's head resting on my chest, i realize how grateful to have a boyfriend like him, and to be able to love and care for someone as amazing as him. as he drifts into a much needed slumber, i whisper to him, 

"i love you more"

———————————

a/n: first chapter!!! requests for this book are now open and welcome!! (wc: 391)