𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 • 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐭

in which y/n and larry go to a thrift shop together

a/n: you guys want larry? YOU'RE GETTING LARRY

tws: larry swears like a sailor

--------------------------

"hey lare" i say to the boy waiting in the car outside of my house, "i didn't know you could really drive" 

he giggles to me, sticking out his tounge as i get into the passenger side of the beautiful car. "where are we going?" i ask him, a puzzled expression taking over my face. 

"oh, just the best place in the entire world" he puts emphasis on the "entire world" part. 

"larry, i still have no clue where we're going" i say back, "are you special?"

"we're going thrifting stupid, and yes, i am special, my mommy said so" he remarks back with a laugh, giving me the middle finger before turning his attention back to the road.

i put my hands up in defense, laughing along with the man as we drove to this infamous thrift shop that's apparently "the best place in the world" 

although larry and i have always been friends, i've also always liked him. since like, day one of knowing him. i mean, he's perfect, what else could someone want in a partner? 

as we arrived to the thrift shop larry had been hyping up all ride long, he takes a moment to open my door for me, being a gentlemen. "why thank you mister larry" i tell him in a british accent. he reciprocates, "of course madam"

we enter the medium sized thrift shop, it has all different types of clothes, but anyone could tell this wasn't like the bins you'd find at goodwill. these were all hand picked and curated based off the shop owners aesthetic. 

"and how is this the best place in the entire world?" i ask larry, his immediate reaction is to be absolutely shocked as if i don't see the value in the pieces around the place. 

"oh, sweetheart, you have no fucking soul do you? where's my y/n? who are you to take her from me?" he acts sad, fake crying as if he was a toddler throwing a temper tantrum.

"oh shut up larry" i say back to him, the pet name got to me. he's too cute. "this stuff is cool, i guess" i walk around the shop, looking at the pairs of rare jordans on the walls and the jersey collection this shop owner obviously has. i find an absolutely stunning piece, a vintage leather jacket that has to be from at least the early 90s. 

i call larry over to me, showing him the fine art the jacket has, "i told you there's some cool shit in here dude" he tells me, checking the price and gasping at however many zeros are on it.

"oh no" i say back to the man, scared to look at the tag for myself. larry decides not to let me see, instead taking the jacket and practically bolting away from me. 

"larry? what're you doing?" i ask him, his little legs brought him to the cash register where he had already paid for the jacket i had my eyes on. "you bought it for yourself? man c'mon you gotta let me wear that at least once!" 

"no silly, it's for you" larry tells me back, dumbfounded as to why i would think he would by it for himself if he knew i really liked the piece. 

"aww larry!! you really didn't have too, you know i could've paid for it" i tell him as we walk out of the shop with our bags, few other things scattered within the bags. 

"yea but i wanted to y/n" he says back, a grin overwhelming his face as i hugged him almost so tight that he couldn't breathe. 

"y/n!! i get you like it! you're suffocating me!!" larry yelps out, i release him immediately, us both laughing at the situation we've put ourselves in.

by the time we're back to the car, larry starts having a staring problem, his eyes fixating on me whenever he got the chance to. "lare, why're you lookin' at me so much?" i ask the man, just to be left with no response.

after awhile, he speaks up, "cause you're pretty" he states plainly, as if he doesn't know what kind of lasting impact it'll do to me.

i blush and hide my face, which is quickly revealed again to larry because he has peeled my hands away from my red, hot face. "you're really pretty, actually" larry tells me, looking me into my eyes as he does so.

"can i kiss you?" larey asks gently, his eyes breaking contact from eachother in case i say no.

without thinking, i smash my lips onto larry's, leaving him speechless, but he kisses back, his hands immediately finding their way into my hair to tug and pull at it.

we break apart for a moment before reconnecting, giggling in our time spent apart from eachother.

gosh, this boy is heaven.

--------------------------

a/n: hi guys, im back on the grind. also do you guys like this chapter, idk if it's my fav but i made it kinda long ;) (wc: 871)

also request stories if you havent already!! i love hearing what you guys want more of and want less of