𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭 • 𝐲𝐮𝐦𝐢

in which y/n puts blakes favorite shirt on

tws: almost smut 😉

----------------------

i watch blake walk into his massive room, his hair wet from the shower he just took. i follow after the boy, divising a plan to scare him.

"y/n? what are you doin'?" blake asks me, confused why i'm behind his door.

"shit, was tryna scare you" i say back to the man, mad that he saw me.

"you're dumb" he blankly states, walking away, going to the movie room across the hall.

i sneak into blakes room, the smell of his cologne was prevalent, god his room is massive.

i go to his closet within his bathroom, grabbing a random nike shirt that said "have a nike day" on the lower back.

i slip the shirt on, the smell of blake lingering on it.

i walk back out of his room stealthily, trying to make sure the man doesn't see me. i sit on our couch, watching something random, before seeing blake walk out of the movie room and glance at me.

"hey y/n/n" he says to me with a smile.

"hi blakey" i tell him back as he comes to sit next to me on the couch.

"y/n?" he asks, looking at the clothes that are my body.

"hmm?" i answer, looking over at the man as he stares at me.

"are ya wearin' my shirt?" he asks, seeing how big it is on me.

i nod at the man, "it's so cute tho" i tell him, "'n' its smells like you, so win for me" 

i see a red cast wash of his face, "it is cute, but you're not keepin' it okay? that's my favorite shirt" he tells me back.

i come closer to blake, whispering in his ear "if you want it back, you gotta catch me" before running off, going up the stairs into our guest room, hiding within it's closet.

blake doesn't chase after me, instead he walks with purpose, checking with his friends to see where i've gone.

i hear the door open to the guest room, his footsteps quiet, as if he doesn't want to alert me that he's here.

"y/n, come out, come out wherever you are" he states into the room, "c'mon if you don't come out now then i'm gonna-" he pauses, turning around it face the closet, as if he saw me through the small cracks in the door.

blake walks closer to the door, opening it slowly, staring right at my face in the process.

"oh now you're really in for it, aren't ya" he tells me, picking me up and throwing me on the bed, starting to tickle my sides.

"blake! please!" i shout at him, i hate being tickled.

the man stops for a second, before jumping on top of me, his weight making it hard to breathe.

"blakee!! get off mee!!" i yell at him, i'm not as angry as i should be, for some reason i'm finding it kind of comforting.

"i know you don't actually want me to y/n" blake says sly into my ear, his hot breathy voice lingering in my brain.

i finally push the man off so he's laying next to me, us both giggling to each other as i do so.

"maybe i didn't" i whisper back to blake, his face flushing red again.

"yea? you want me to be on top of you more often baby?" he asks me, instantly turning my face as red as a stop sign.

i nod at blake, starting to pull him closer to me by his jaw. i pause for a moment, asking if it's okay to kiss the man.

he nods back, and we interlock lips, my hands finding their way to his hair, tugging on it lightly as we continue to makeout.

i get on top of blake, my legs straddling his sides, pulling him in impossibly closer.

he pulls away for a second before pulling me in even more, sliding his tongue into my mouth.

"god you're amazing" he tells me, his breathy voice traveling through my ears and down my spine. 

"let's go to your room, blake" i whisper into blake's ear, "i can feel you on my leg" 

i get down off of blake, sitting up and pulling him along with me out of the room.

"i can't wait to take that off of you" he tells me into my ear as we walk back down the stairs, our lips connecting as soon as we get to blakes bedroom door.

------------------------

guys idk if this is good at all... might rewrite if you guys feel the same

SORRY YUMI SMUT ISN'T OUT YET... its gonna be long (im at 2k words rn please)

is tanner okay with smut? i needa know before starting a smut chapter 😪 (wc: 731)