𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 • 𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐚𝐜𝐰𝐡𝐲

in which isaac is drunk and y/n cuddles him

tws: drunk character, swearing

----------------------------

"hey stupid" i hear isaac say to me as he walks into the kitchen, his voice echoing slightly because of the new, and very empty house.

"hi isy, are ya' drunk?" i ask isaac back, him grabbing a white claw from the fridge.

he turns his head towards me as if i'm dumb, of course he is. 

"maybeee... but me n' tanner are streaming so why wouldn't we be?" he replies back, coming closer to me to babble more.

isaac walks off, presumably back to his room. i trail behind the tall man, pulling up his stream on my phone to watch what him and tanner are doing.

after awhile, the stream ends, and isaac comes out of his room once again to bother the rest of the house, well at least the people that are awake.

"y/nnnnn" isaac drags out knocking on my door.

i open it for isaac, him stumbling in and immediately going to lay on my bed.

"isy why are you layin' on my bed?" i ask the man, him clearly very drunk.

"cause i'm eepy sleepy y/n.." he trailed off. "can we cuddle?" 

"isaac what are you saying right now?" i say back to the drunken man, my face flushing red.

"you don't wanna cuddle with me y/n/n?" he pouts slightly, sighing as he turned his body to get more comfortable.

i never had thought whether or not i have a crush on isaac. i mean yea, he's pretty much perfect, but was this my chance?

i walk towards my bed, gently playing with isaacs hair as he made grabby hands towards me.

"okay, okay!" i shout slightly when he pulls me on top of him, me falling next to him onto my now shared bed.

isaac quickly readjusts himself, finding a place between my chest and my arm to snuggle into, him burrowing his head into my soft skin.

i play with the boys hair with my hand that was wrapped around him, while i scroll through instagram with the other. i take a few photos before turning off my phone and putting it on the charger that was near me.

isaac was asleep at this point, his soft snores ringing in my ears as he slept.

"i love you isaac" i whisper quietly to him before getting comfortable and falling asleep.

------------------

a/n: hi guys im back :pp midterms happened. uh idk if i did good but oh well.. sorrry this is such a short one ive been getting back into writing

yumi smut maybe coming idk yet (wc: 402)