𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 • 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐭

in which tanner is too loud when he is streaming and y/n gets upset

tws: use of alcohol, drunk character

---------------------------

y/n's pov

i rolled around, uncomfortably in tanner and i's shared bed. tanner was streaming five nights at freddy's, so undoubtedly, he was screaming to his chat the whole time. the drunken man had at least 10 shots of vodka, taking another everytime he failed a night. i never liked his drinking tendencies, feeling as if sometimes whenever he drank himself to the point of sickness and absoulute blackout isn't good for his mental and physical health. i love tanner, i always have, but the screaming and drinking combined was enough to make me rather upset. 

"tanner?" i call out to him quietly. i see tanner mute his microphone and start to take off his headphones to talk to me.

"baby? why're you still awake?" he says, much quieter than he was a minute ago.

"you're being too loud, 'm tired" i tell him back, this boy is gonna be the death of me.

tanner turns back on his microphone, mumbling something quickly to his chat and turning off his computer. he takes his headphones off and sets them on the stand near his now off computer, getting up from his gaming chair and coming over to our shared bed. 

"i'm sorry love, is there something i can do to make it up to you?" he says, almost in a whisper.

"jus' lay down with me, i need cuddles" i say back to him, eyes heavy.

tanner nods his head at me, laying down next to me. even though he's drunk, he's still an amazing boyfriend. tanner loves me deeply, i know it, and it's times like these that i realize how much he does. even though he's very drunk, he's not an asshole, and knowing him, he usually is to the other men living in our shared house. 

"i love you baby" he whispers to me. my head finds it's way to tanners chest, hearing his hearbeat through my whole body. 

"i love you more t, forever and always" i tell him, in a sleepy state.

i hope i'm with him forever.

---------------------------

a/n: reqs are opennn!!! longer chapters coming soon!! (wc: 336)