𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 • 𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐚𝐜𝐰𝐡𝐲

in which isaac hates the rain, but y/n makes him dance with her in it

a/n: im back on the grind :3

tws: none

--------------------------

"isaac!! why won't you come outside with me?" i ask the tall man from across the kitchen, his eyes roll at my continuous begging from him.

"y/n, sweetheart, i hate the rain" he tells me back, "i don't want to play in the rain with you." 

i pout at him, giving the man puppy eyes in hopes of him coming outside with me. i walk over to isaac before englufing his tall body with a hug, squeezing him softly in hopes of him coming with me. 

"please isaac?" i ask him softly against his chest, making eye contact with the man, looking up at him. "im begging you" i feel my eyes get glossy, and althought i didn't plan on becoming upset about something small like this, if it means he'll come outaide with me, it's worth it. 

"are you really gonna cry y/n?" isaac asks me, breaking apart from our hug and holding my face with his large hands, then kissing my forehead gently. "how about we make a compromise?" 

i nod quickly at isaac, hoping he'll come dance in the rain with me before it stops. he takes my hand and leads me to the couch in the living room, guiding our bodies onto the plush material.

"how about we go outside for 20 minutes, and then we can come inside and watch that scary movie you never wanted to go to the movies and see with me" isaac shares the compromise, "we can cuddle?" 

i nod at the man, quickly taking him by his hand to get our shoes on as soon as possible. i put my shoes on fast, isaac's eyes wandering towards mine every few moments, just looking at me softly. "c'mon isaac!" i wait at the front door for the man, looking out the window, making sure its still raining.

"i'm coming, jeez" he drags me out of the house by my hand, "this is what you wanted princess?" 

i nod at the man, pulling him into a hug with the rain pouring down onto our bodies, making us both soaked. we sway with eachother, humming softly as the raining pattered against the ground. 

after awhile, we break away from our hug, isaac now attempting to dance and spin me around. "y'know, this is kinda fun" he says, pulling me back into his chest. "maybe it's jus' cause i like spending time with you" 

i smile into his chest, hiding my face into his warm, but wet body. "can we go in isy? 'm cold" i tell the man, almost shivering from how cold it was. he smiles to me as if he wanted to say he told me so, but brings me in and immediately goes to grab towels for himself and i.

"here baby" isaac lets out softly, peeling away his shirt to try to dry off more. "i brought you some clothes" 

"thank you" i tell him softly, making my way to the bathroom to change into the warm clothing isaac got for me. after i left the bathroom, my hair wrapped with the towel isaac fetched for me. 

i see isaac changed too, his t-shirt turning into a hoodie and long sweats turning into basketball shorts. "ya' ready to watch the movie?" isaac asks me with a smirk, going to sit on the couch to get comfy. 

we cuddle as we watch the movie, the jumpscares getting me everytime. "isaac this movie is scary" i whisper into his ear, cuddling into his chest more and more as the movie progresses. 

"it's okay baby," he tells me back, stroking my hair with one hand and holding my waist with his other, "i'll protect you from them, don't worry" 

i love him so much.

-----------------------

wc: 639