𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 • 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲

in which nick buys y/n whatever she wants

tws: none

-----------------

y/n's pov

"y/n!!!" i hear nick call up to me from the open living room downstairs.

"yes nick?" i yell back, from my bedroom.

"can you come down here please? i have a surprise!" he says.

as a walk down the stairs, fully dressed and ready to go out to the mall for nick's vlog, i see nick smile growing wider and wider.

"why're you smiling so much silly?" i ask him with a giggle, he must have something special up his sleeve.

"cause i have a surprise goofball" he talks to me back, seemingly very excited to tell me about this surprise. as i make a puzzled face towards him, i see his hands behind his back as if he's holding something special.

"what're you holding nicky?" i ask him.

nick takes the present from behind his back and pulls out an octopus plushie with many legs and a goofy face. i smile at nick, seeing the goofy plush he's holding.

"oh my gosh nick, i love this so much" i say back to him with the biggest smile i could put onto my face. this gift is so cute.

"well..." he starts with another smile, "i have one more surprise for you, but you have to wait 'til we go to the mall to know what it is" 

"oh really nick? you're so cute" i say back to him with a smile, a blush spreading across his face.

as nick drives to the mall, i feel his eyes on me. them going from my face to my hands. as he sits in the driver's seat, somewhat focused on the road, with music faintly playing in the background, he simply asks me, "y/n, did you know, you look really pretty today?" 

i stare at him, his black tank top showing off his muscles and the tattoos splattered around his arms and collarbones. 

"thank you nicky" i say back to him, "did you know you look really good today too?" he stares at me, a small smile forming on his face from my words. 

the rest of the way to the mall was quiet, with the occasional singing of the lyrics on the radio in front of us. 

"so what's the surprise?" i ask nick as we get out of the car.

"well" he starts, "i really appreciate you and i've seen you doin' a lot to make sure my vlogs are good, and i jus' wanted to thank you for that" he pauses for a second before continuing, "i'm really proud of you." 

"so, i thought we could go to whatever store you wanted and you could pick out anything" he states.

"nick really? you don't have to buy me anything" i tell him back. "i appreciate the gesture but i don't need stuff, ya' know what i mean?" 

"let me spoil you y/n" he tells me before coming closer to my body. "please darlin' i wanna make you happy" 

i cave into his charming voice, thinking as to where we should go to first.

"can we go to the lego store, nicky?" i ask him with a grin, knowing he would take me wherever i wanted to go.

"of course" he says, staring down at my hand as if he wants to take it into his. 

"can i hold your hand, nicky?" i ask innocently, peering up at him through my eyelashes. 

i see nick's smile grow wider as i talked to him, slowly looking back down at my hand, holding it as he led me to the lego store. as we walk into the store, my eyes immediately go to all the sets around the wall, the variety of lego sets seemingly gets crazier each year. 

with nicks hand still in mine, i walk over to the large wall of sets, picking up the wildflower bouquet, staring at nick in my peripheral vision. i set the set back down, as i move my body over, looking at the rest of the sets on the wall. 

"you can get whatever you want" nick states blankly to me, rubbing his thumb over my hand as he holds it.

"are you sure nicky? i don't wanna spend too much" i say to nick back.

"i promise you, it's okay. money comes back goofball" he tells me with a soft voice.

as we finish in the mall, after many hours and a lot of shopping, nicks hand stayed mine most of the time. our flirtatious actions towards each other were more and more present as we continued through the mall, not stopping whenever we got into the car.

"thank you for all the gifts, nick" i tell him, a smile spread across my face.

"im glad you like everything" he says back, as his hands disconnect with mine. "can i ask you something y/n?" 

"of course nicky, what's goin' on?" i ask the muscular man.

"do you have a crush on anyone?" he asks, frowning slightly.

"why do you ask?" i tell him back. of course i have a crush, on him. duh.

"i was jus' wonderin' y/n" he tells me. 

"i might like someone" i say, putting my hand on his arm, slowly guiding it to his hand.

"y/n..." he says slowly, looking me in the eyes.

"yes nick?" i say back, looking into his eyes, through my eyelashes.

"can i kiss you?" he says, putting his hand across my face, caressing my face as he spoke. 

i nod back to the man, and our lips connect together, and as if fireworks blew up around us, i felt the best i ever had in a long time. 

i could live like this forever

-------------------------------

a/n: second chapter har har (wc: 917)