𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐜𝐞 • 𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐚𝐜𝐰𝐡𝐲

in which the group are filming a video together trying hot sauces and isaac has a staring problem

tws: none

y/n/n: your nickname

--------------------

"hey y/n??" nick calls up to me from downstairs.

"what's up nick?" i ask him back, starting to walk down the stairs, throw my hair into a low bun as i walked. 

"do you wanna film a video with us? i got a bunch of hot sauces to try. and i think isaac is gonna join in" he says with a wink at the end.

although me and isaac are best friends, i have the biggest crush on him. from his eyes to his hands to his style, everything is just perfect about him. i nod eagerly at nick, telling him yes silently. 

"okay y/n/n, were gonna start soon, is that cool with you?" nick asks.

"yea of course!" i say back in excitement.

as we start recording the video, blake, larry, and tanner also joined the session. as i heard them bickering about how much hot sauce each of them should put on their spoons, i glance up to see isaac, staring at me. is he okay? 

yea sure, he has sunglasses on, but isaac is so animated it's crazy.

"you okay isa?" i ask him.

"yea im good y/n, jus' tired" he says back, taking off his sunglasses to rub his eyes.

as we continued recording, i kept catching isaac's eyes, him seeming to look away everytime i realized he was staring.

after the video, isaac called me into his room to "talk".

"what's up isa?" i ask him before walking into his room and shutting the door quietly.

"nothin, i jus' wanted to talk to you 'bout something" he says back to me.

i move to sit onto his bed, him staying put in his gaming chair. 

"y/n," he starts, "i really like you... and i'm sorry i didn't tell you before but i didn't think you'd like me back and it wasn't until i told nick about it that he said that you might also like me back..." he continued rambling, all the way until i shut up him by putting my hand onto his knee.

without speaking to him, i pull isaac into a kiss, him immediately deepening it and starting the makeup session.

we pull apart after a few minutes, smiling at each other.

"does this mean you like me too?" he asks quietly.

"duh." i say back, tilting my head towards him and making a stupid face.

-----------------------------

sorry i haven't posted for awhile!! guys should i do a nsfw isaac chapter :3 (wc: 379)