𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 • 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐭

in which larry teaches y/n to play mario kart 

tws: swearing, almost smut???

---------------------

"theres no fucking way you haven't ever played mario kart!!" larry yells towards me, shocked.

"i didn't grow up with brothers like you dummy!!" i yelled back, "jus' cause i've played like everything doesn't mean i've played mario kart!!"

"okay well you needa come play with me, i'll teach you i promise" larry said back, his freshly washed hair falling over his face. 

"on your pinky?" i ask him, giggling

"on my pinky, stupid" he tells me back.

as larry starts to teach me, i realize it's a lot easier than i thought it would be. that was, until larry started to not go light on me and allow me to win.

"you suck lare!!!" i yell at the boy, angry that he is no longer letting me win.

"i think you're the one that sucks here" larry says back to me, making a sly face as if he's trying to "rizz" me up.

after a few more rounds of yelling at larry for not letting me win, he finally agreed to let me in on his secrets.

"please lare i wanna know" i tell him, "i wanna beat you jus' onceeee" 

larry gestures for me to come closer to him on the giant bean bag, starting to scoot closer to me as well. 

"okay y/n, so first you gotta..." as the boy talked all i could focus on was his perfect hands and the way they glided against mine whenever we got too close. the way larry's hair stood out on his face, the feature such a prominent aspect of his beauty. as larry spoke, i could feel nothing around me, his voice, smooth as an expensive rum, and his looks just like a beautiful sunset. 

"larry?" i say, looking at him.

"yea?" he asks back.

"i don't get it, i think i need more help" i tell him back, just eager for him to keep touching my hands as he was doing before.

"c'mere y/n" larry said, gesturing for me to come impossibly closer to him.

"stupid i'm already as close i can be to you" i look at him with a silly face, sticking my tongue out at the boy

larry pulls me into his lap, my back on his chest. "here i'll help you like this, ima get tanner to come play against us so we can win" 

he calls tanner over, him making something in the kitchen. tanner comes over eagerly, giving us a weird look as he sat down on the couch.

"we got this baby" larry says in my ear, "sorry, y/n, my bad" 

"its 'kay lare" i whisper back to him, "lets win!" 

as the game starts, larry finds his hands over mine, guiding my fingers as to where they should be clicking all of the buttons. 

"get him larry!!" i shout as we pass tanner right before placing 1st in the game.

larry and i both scream, happy that our efforts weren't for nothing.

tanner walks away from us, mumbling something about us being "lovebirds".

"i'm so proud of you y/n, you did such a good job" larry says to me in my ear, petting my hair as he does so.

i turn around to face the boy, straddling his lap now. larry's face flushes red, looking away as i stared at him.

"kiss me." i say blankly, moving my hands around his face, cupping his jaw. i stare into larry's eyes, neither of us breaking contact with each other.

larry pulls me impossibly closer, passionately kissing my lips with all his lust. we continue to make out, larry's tongue sliding into my mouth, gliding with mine as our lips danced together.

"fuck y/n" larry said pulling away from me to catch his breath, "you're so good at that"

i pull larry back into the kiss, feeling my hands through his hair, lightly tugging on it from time to time.

"get a room!!!" tanner shouts at us.

"lets go lare" i tell him in his ear, guiding him off of the couch with my hand in his.

--------------------------

pt 2?? also guys im working on isaac and yumi smut :p hope you guys have had and are having a wonderful holiday :33

(wc: 685)