[Season 1] Part 8 - Drowning To The Memories

MIA POV –

Marc is the best guy. Marc isn't like other men who come around often, but when you're in his arms, you'll know that you've found someone who will love you as much as you love him.

He is a gentle, loving, and kind man, who is the only person you will hate because every time you get angry, he will make you laugh and smile again. When life disappoints you, he is the person who will always be by your side.

He can keep secrets, your heart and loves you like no other. Above all he will treat you the way he wants to be treated too. He always reminds you that a true warrior will never die.

Sometimes Marc can be like a child. But sometimes he will be very mature. He has a good head on his shoulders and knows what's coming. The most important thing about Marc is that he will be someone you love forever. His eyes are deep, and his face is sweet, and his smile melts your heart. When he holds you he will never let go.

On the outside he looks simple and doesn't seem like there are many interesting things in his life, but when you get to know him better, you will find many more good things about him. That there is more in his life that matters more than himself. He had noticed very little, but if he had noticed it, then it meant a lot to him. So when you, let alone other people, know that, they will understand who Marc really is.

You can read him like a book and you know that he can do the same. He will be your best friend in the world and will make you feel like you don't need anyone else.

Even though you won't always have something new to say to him, he will still be the only person you can love silently. If you say "Always" then he says "Forever". Don't forget the things that matter most, because if you do he will get angry, but he quickly forgets about it and loves you back like nothing ever happened.

I am very lucky to have met and known Marc. If I could live forever in a static life without any problems with him, then I would keep him for a better life and I would never want to find another.

The man was amazing. He is Marc Marquez.

-Mia-

***

Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes
But that's the only thing that I know
When it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing that makes us feel alive

***

I was still leaning behind the door while bending my knees. My whole body still feels like it's shaking. My eyes are tired of crying. I don't know how long I've been like this. I tried to lift my face slowly.

That incident was very scary. I never thought that Vinales could hit Marc like that, and what was worse, I just stood there watching Marc fall. I cursed myself for what had happened earlier.

Marc is certainly at fault in this relationship, but so am I.

I shouldn't have hurt him like that. If this relationship had to end, it should have just ended, but why did it end like this?

I tried to get up and dragged my steps towards the room.

I suddenly remembered something. Something very warm in my heart. I remember the first time Marc and his team came here, to my apartment.

We had a big party with the team and my friends too because I managed to get a contract with Honda. Being a Honda model ambassador for two years was my new experience as a singer. They also dared to pay me quite fantastic fees. And it's a great contract for me because it benefits my team too. Apart from always having to take part in photoshoots for advertisements, I also have to go to 10 of the 19 races a year and that is really fun, because I like traveling. What's more, I've also decided to take a hiatus from music for the next year, but what's even more fun is when I get to know Marc Marquez more closely.