[Season 1] Part 2 - Negative Thinking 1

MIA POV -

HAVE you ever driven 250 km / hour on a motorbike with the person you love?

I have ever.

And that is the craziest thing I've ever done.

My boyfriend Marc will always do crazy things as long as he is still breathing.

But strangely when you are with you, you will feel like the luckiest woman in the world.

***

One week later ...

Dani still hasn't joined the race.

And Marc... I thought we were over.

I mean, it's really over. But I still came to this race to promote Honda. It is my duty to always be on the paddock and around the circuit so that the camera can always highlight to me as the model ambassador.

Since I have a relationship with Marc, I have good relations with several other drivers like Dani Pedrosa, Zarco, Valentino Rossi and Maverick Vinales. But we are just friends. Only with Dani are I closest as a friend.

Everyone here already knows I belong to Marc Marquez and no one can touch me.

But today is different.

I thought we were finished. And everyone has also read today's article;

"Mia - The 4 Grammy winner broke with Marquez?"

"Hey..."

A voice woke me up.

"Oh, hy Vinales,"

I saw him still wearing a blue wearpack approaching me with a smile on his face full of thin pinches, making him look very like a man.

"I read the article. Very bad?" asked Vinales.

I just smiled.

"Look, i feel you and it feels really bad. But, I'm sure, you can get through this," Vinales said.

"Yeah, thank you." I smile.

"I love your smile."

I looked up at him, did he try to flirting me?

"Ok, we will get ready for free practice soon, you will stay here right?"

"Yeah, I thought until the race later."

"I mean, on Yamaha ..."

I laughed, "You know, I still belong to Honda."

He laughed too, "Ok, ok, just stay here ... in this circuit and watch me race."

I was surprised by his words, but he was gone when I lifted my face.

***

―TO BE CONTINUED

RELEASED EVERY FRIDAY