Bonus Part - Huka Lodge (2) Dolphin Island

Every time I see you baby I get lost

If I'm dreaming, baby, please don't wake me up

Every night I'm with you I fall more in love

Now I'm laying by your side

Everything feels right since you came along

Fallin' All In You - Shawn Mendes

***

At the tip of Viti Levu-Fiji, there is an island like a splash of magic from heaven given by God, complementing the beauty of a series of islands in the Pacific Ocean. Dolphin Island.

It is located only 30 minutes from Viti Levu beach. However, because Marc and I were from Huka Lodge, we had to fly first to one of the cities in Fiji-Nadi, and after that, to make it more practical, we chose to travel for 40 minutes by seaplane (included in the fare) rather than traveling by land which took 2 half an hour.

Originally Marc and I were going to use a helicopter. But I think the view would be better enjoyed by seaplane. Seaplane is a type of seaplane that can also float on the sea. We flew with the sun setting on the western horizon at around five in the afternoon.

On the plane, Marc and I ate a lot of delicious luxurious food. Turkey with orange sauce, lamb and pea soup, boiled potatoes smothered in melted mozzarella cheese and chocolate jelly. I consider all of this as ammunition before fighting tonight.

The maximum capacity on this plane is four people. But we were lucky, because at this time there were no passengers besides us. Of course Marc didn't miss that opportunity. Marc really couldn't wait. He continuously stimulated me by kissing my neck and squeezing my chest secretly after we ate.

I'm actually horny too. But I don't want to do it on a plane. Just let him suffer for a while longer. But I still kissed him back. The taste of orange mixed with chocolate could still be felt on his lips.

When we arrived at Dolphin Island, the sky was starting to get dark. We were taken by a special car which took us to luxury accommodation―an upscale lodge just like Huka Lodge. The place is right on the beach.

Dolphin Island is like a precious gem, surrounded by crystal clear water. The sand is white, with green trees along the coast. Seeing the waves crashing at dusk makes me want to swim. So in a quick move, I grabbed two bath towel robes and dragged Marc to the beach.

"Let's go swimming, Marc."

"Swimming in the sea? No, no." Marc waved his hand in refusal. He doesn't really like swimming in the sea.

"Oh come on! This is a great idea!" I said while taking off the blouse I was wearing.

Marc glared behind his laughter. "Mia! This is a public place!" he exclaimed.

So what? I asked myself. But he is very possessive of my body.

"Don't worry, Marc. This is a private island. It's quiet here," I said as if I knew better about Dolphin Island.

Marc looked around. After that he looked at me again and smiled. I think he agrees. It's pretty dark now anyway. Nobody saw.

"Okay." His voice cut through the cold air.

I took off my blouse and trousers and laid them carelessly on the beach. Marc did the same thing, after that I immediately took his hand again and entered the sea water.

The soles of my feet stepped on several small shells on the soft beach sand. The waves are very regular and calm. The sea water wasn't that cold, but perhaps the warmth I felt was due to the stimulation that had reached the top of my head from the plane earlier. Anyway look at Marc now. His body is very perfect with an arrogant and charismatic face.