「𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢;

The first thing Hana had noticed once she pulled infront of Island's warehouse was the smell of beef. Weird, Hana thought. She's surprised it didn't smell like cigarette's like the warehouse for them Greasers. Something else that surprised her was the fact that instead of the building being purely sad and depressing colors, there was streaks of spray paint all over the place. She saw the concrete wall with everyones names carved into it with green surrounding it, and it managed to put a small smile on her face.

She felt (Gam) Seok's finger tap her shoulder. Hana didn't even flinch anymore whenever he did that. They knew each other too well at this point, she considered him as a brother. He smiled at her, "Let's go inside."

Walking along the path, everyone else had joined them as they saw the door open from the inside, revealing a brown haired girl in a bun. She looks young, Hana thought.

"They're here!" The girl called out, and she stepped outside to greet everyone. "I'm Wan Sooyun, I'm glad that all of you guys made it here safely." She smiled at them and to her surprised, they all smiled back too.

"Nice to meet you, Sooyun," Motak took his hand out of his pocket to shake her hand. "Nice place you guys got, better then ours."

She laughed. "You can thank So Mun, he's the artist of the gang."

Eo Young cocked his head a little, "Does he have long, black, curly hair?" He feels as if that name is familiar to him.

"He does," Sooyun adjusted the necklace she had on. "Did you go to school with him?"

Eo Young shook his head, "I don't remember to well, it's been a long time,"

From inside the warehouse, almost everyone else was watching the conversation from the windows secretly. "I'm surprised they haven't started a fight, considering how we stole $50k from them." Yunhee said with a smirk as she whacked Seunwoo in the head with her elbow.

"Technically speaking, we didn't steal from them, we earned and won it." So Mun said as he added salt to the meat that was grilling. "And also, they can't beat up one person from our gang infront of the warehouse. I'm sure their against those type of fights,"

"Okay smartass," Taejoon snorted. He walked towards the younger man and observed how he was cooking. "Good job, the Greasers will definitely like this,"

So Mun smiled at him before he turned his head towards the door as it opened, showing how Sooyun was holding the door for everyone else. "Welcome!" He said in English.

Eo Young whispered to the girl beside of him, "What did he say?"

(Kah) Haeun grinned at him. "He said welcome in English,"

"Are you guys fluent?" Motak asked before he went to go shake Ms. Chu's hand. "Great to see you again, Maeok."

"Same here, you finally have a chance to rival my ramen cooking skills."

Hana's jaw dropped. "You two are friends?!" A Greaser and an Island got along? How did that work without them two fighting each others throat every time?

Motak looked back at her. "Of course we are! We've known each other for a decade now." He pulled out his wallet. "We met at a race and she saved my life by pulling me out from under someone elses car."

"Damn right I did." Ms. Chu looked at the money in his hand. "Don't you dare give me that money back," She turned around to go put away a cloth she was holding.

He smirked before he put it away, then focused on the man that was cooking. "Nice skills kiddo, what's your name?" He patted on the mans shoulder.

"So Mun," He replied, grinning at the man as he looked up from the pan. "Foods ready, by the way if anyone wants to eat."