Chapter 8 And So My Journey Begins:

Rapture, Upper Atrium: ?

*Giggle*

"Huh?" Jacob wondered as he opened his eyes and found a pair of glowing eyes looking at him. It was a little sister, big surprise.

Standing up Jacob looked at her, she was pretty old, about twelve or thirteen, her blond hair was loose with a black bow on top and her dress consisted of a white shirt with poofy sleeves and the dress was a blue jumper.

Ironically she reminded Jacob of his sister,

"Yay! Your awake, now we can play." she cheered.

" Play?" Jacob asked, rather puzzled.

"Yeah, can we play now. Can we? Can we? Can we?" she asked over and over.

Jacob just met her and she was already driving him crazy.

"I suggest you do what she says, she will take you to Adam." Lev spoke up for the first time since he had awoken.

'Now you show up, sheesh where were you when I was practically dying?' Jacob thought angrily.

... And the Sister was still asking, she wasn't going to shut up so he may as well answer. "Fine, I'll play." he surrendered.

"Yay!" she cheered, then she raised her arms and just stood there. Did he miss something?

"Put her in the cage on your back." Lev elaborated.

"Oh, okay." Picking up the Little Sister he noticed she wasn't very heavy at all before he placed her in the cage.

"Okay lets look for angels." she said.

Jacob shuttered, he knew exactly what she meant to say by angels, just thinking about it was plain disgusting. With that he began to walk around, seemingly lost, because the Little Sister on his back was pretty much silent.

"So... what's your name?" Jacob finally asked.

"Kelly." she said.

"Kelly? No way! Really?" He pointed out.

"mmhm" She nodded.

"Do you remember how you got here?"

"Yeah, the ship my school was on crashed, we were all out in the water, and we all got dragged under. Were you from my school like the other big brothers?" she elaborated.

"Its me Jacob, I was friends with Brianna too."

"I remember you, well who would have guessed you weren't crazy and that this place was real!"

"Umm... Kelly, have you seen my brother Rodey?"

"Sorry Jacob I haven't, but I promise to keep an eye out."

"Thanks, it means alot."

"The angel is close, I can hear it flapping." She said happily. Jacob bit his lips, trying hard not to tell his friend the hard truth, but his guess was she'd find out eventually.

"There it is!" She almost yelled. She pointed down, next to the door. Just as she said, there was a corpse where she was pointing. His guess was the Splicer tried to hack one of the defence systems but didn't succeed. His body was covered in gunshot wounds.

"Put her down, let her harvest the corpse." Lev instructed.

"You seem to know a lot about Little Sisters." Jacob said as he reached for Kelly and placed her down, letting her harvest the angel.

"I make it my business to know things. This is Rapture kid, knowledge here is also part of everyday survival." Lev said.

"What happened here? Why is Rapture still standing and has Little Sisters? I thought when Dad and the others left there was nobody else to take charge of Rapture" Jacob asked.