Chapter 14 payback:

The train was hissing as it went through the tracks, Jacob, feeling rather tired, had fallen asleep on Fred's shoulder. Sparrow had gotten into a comfortable position before going to slee- er... went temporarily offline.

Suddenly the train jerked into a stop tossing both Jacob and Sparrow onto the the floor.

Getting up they both looked around. This seemed awfully familiar.

"Ja...b... J...cob... need get out of there now!" Shouted a voice from his right.

Deciding to heed its warning Jacob took Briannas hammer and smashed the nearest window. Thankfully the train wasn't underwater, so it was easy to hop out the window and onto Rapture's version of a sidewalk, Sparrow and the others followed behind him.

The train continued moving for almost five more seconds before violently exploding.

"What was that?" Fred asked. Thinking he was asking it, Sparrow beeped twice. While two beeps would normally mean no Jacob was sure it was more along the lines of 'I don't know' in this situation.

"Jacob, Rodey! Are you two there!"

"Lev?" Jacob asked.

"No, its Gear here. Thank goodness, I thought you had been in the rain when it blew." Said Gear, relieved,

"Gear what happened back there?" Rodey asked from Fred's basket.

"Its the Big Brother General. He's after you four. It's very important that you tell me where you are right now." Gear said, panic slippin into voice.

"I don't know. I just got blown off course, literally. I'll look around then tell you where I am after I get some more information." Jacob said.

"Good, but be careful." Gear warned before logging off.

Looking around Jacob began to move forward.

"Lev, you there?" Jacob asked into the static, Lev didn't answer. He shrugged, he didn't think it would work, but it was worth a shot. Speaking of which... glancing over at Sparrow he couldn't help but joke.

"I don't suppose you know anything about Lev do you"

*Beep*

"Wait what? Really?" Brianna blurted out in surprise. He didn't expected that to work either.

Sparrow began to beep continually at Jacob, trying to tell him something.

"Okay" Jacob said, sort of freaked out. Sparrow seemed rather panicked, whatever he was saying must be important.

Wandering around slowly he noticed a light. when he got there he found himself back where he started, in the Upper Atrium.

"Welcome back Jacob. I guess..." Lev spoke up for the first time in a while.

"Lev there you are. What have you been doing?" Jacob asked.

"Don't worry Jacob, you all will find out real soon."

Sparrow suddenly went crazy, it let out a loud long beep before it slammed into Jacob's helmet. Covering his visor almost completely.

"Sparrow!" Brianna shouted as she tried to get the drone off of his face...helmet, whatever. At the same time wondering what has gotten into the drone. Once she got a good grip she got Sparrow off of his helmet. The drone beeped angrily as it pointed to Jacob's helmet with his talon-like feet.

"Sparrow, what has gotten into you, behave!" Brianna yelled. The drone let out an angry hiss in response. It obviously didn't like Lev for some reason.

"Kid, why do you want to come here?" Lev asked, either unaware or not caring about the struggle the drone was making.