Chapter 11 Hidden:

It had been two days since he had met Gerald again. Jacob spent most of his time looking around the Foundation with Brianna. Which, as it turns out, housed all different kinds of people, including Little Sisters.

"Sir Bubbles, Miss Droplet, when are we going home?" Asked the yawning Little Sister who was riding in Bri's cage. Her name is Annabelle. Apparently, she loved butterflies and the colour blue. Because she was wearing a peacock blue dress with butterflies on it, her hair was brown. She looked more Asian than American, he reasoned she was an immigrant, or at least the child of one. She was very talkative, as most Little Sisters seemed to be, Annabelle was the fifth Little Sister Jacob found.

"We must be close." Jacob assured himself he has been following Annabelle's directions for a while now and frankly, he was finding out the hard way that she didn't have a good sense of direction. She was a proud graduate of the 'Turn Left Here Big Brother!' school of directions it seemed.

"When I get home I'm going to tell the other Little Sisters I have the Bestest Big Brother and Sister in the world!" Annabelle cheered before she hugged Brianna's helmet.

"Okay, but can you please let go? I can't see where I am going." Brianna said.

"Okay!" she giggled, rather cutely in his opinion, as she let her go. Her tiredness was making itself known as she tried to stop another yawn.

"Thank you." Brianna said, looking up ahead Jacob saw a light, it could be the girls hidey-hole, or maybe it was a Big Sister? They didn't attack Jacob because they had seen him travelling with Brianna and protecting the Little Sister's. They were still cautious around him though.

Walking closer he saw two things, first, it was in fact the little girls hidey-hole that the light was coming from, and second, it was decorated with bows and drawings.

"Ooooh pretty." she cooed, taking Annabelle from off her back, Brianna Set her down she thanked them before disappearing into her hidey-hole.

Jacob took his time, admiring the artworks covering the hidey-hole and the area around it. The place was well lit by fireflies inside of jars so he could see them well enough. There were quite a lot of different drawings. The sun, Big Sisters, what looked like quite a few different kinds of Big Brothers, and even one of himself and Brianna with a Little Sister.

Set neatly on the foot of the hidey-hole was a plasmid with a bow tied on it, next to it was a syringe and under the plasmid jar was an audio recorder. Picking up the recorder first he pressed the play button.

"Hello. Yesterday my dad took me to work, I got bored there so I went off exploring, then I found something really neat in a restricted room, a real life superhero, he didn't talk, but I am sure that when he gets on the streets of Rapture he will kick butt. My dad wasn't too happy about me going inside of the restricted area, he said he could lose his job"

"Was that your dad, Jacob?"

"Yeah... it was."

It was his dad, he wondered, 'Was that why Dad got turned into a Little Brother? Because he was already comfortable with the Big Daddies?'

Putting the recorder down he looked at the plasmid. He wondered what type it was. If only they had labels on them. That would make this much easier. Taking the eve injector Jacob filled the syringe with the plasmid and prepared to inject himself with it.

"Just don't look, just don't look, just don't look." He chanted befor Bri took the syringe "here big baby I'll do it, now look away" she said before injecting him with the plasmid. It took about a minute for the effects to kick in, it was the Incinerate plasmid. It started with just his hand and forearms glowing red with small bits of fire on his index and thumb finger.