Introduction

Ok, so if you have already read the description you probably know what this story is about. And of you haven't read it, go read it olaf! Ok so i am just going to tell you a bit more about the characters and stuff so hang tight olaf!

ELSA-Lead singer and guitarist. She always is put 'in charge' of the girls because she is oldest by a month. She is very smart and knows how to get herself out of a tight situation. Her parents have been dead for three years. When she is a spy, she's in charge, regardless. She is a fiery girl when she's in the spotlight and let's just say, don't get in her way.

ANNA-Elsa's younger sister and youngest in the band. Always happy and cheerful until you spread a rumor or hurt her family. She is the bass guitarist and also sings occasionally. When she is a spy she is the computer genius other than Rapunzel. When she is heading to an assignment, she gets all of her gear together. But when she's put on the spot she is always kicking people's butts.

RAPUNZEL- She is also very happy and joyful like Anna but actually knows how to control it. She plays the keyboard and rocks it! She only sings in one of their songs so far and she doesn't care. Her two parents are always away in Africa. Her parents are part of a rescue company to help orphans there. She adopted a little puppy named Pascal and she died its ears green? Why? No idea. When she is a spy she is the loud girl. She either is shooting guns or making explosives.

Not what you were expecting were you??

MERIDA-She is the tomboy of the group. She plays the drums and a bit of guitar. She loves rough housing with her dog, Angus. She also loves pulling pranks on the girls and their manager. When she's a spy she is always in the back and takes care of any unwanted visitors and camera's. Her three brothers are also trouble makers and are always sneaking fans in to the our bus to make extra cash. Her two parents are usually always on business trips. Her parents are the owners of a big Scottish company. Her family is still living in Scotland.

Tooth-The seasons manager. She is always happy but takes her business seriously. She knows about the girls being spies and even sometimes manages their missions. She also is like their second mom and she knows almost everything about them. But not in a stalkery way.

Ok so those are only the characters you need to know about. Their love interests and enemies will come in later. I really hope you like it!! Vote and comment, it really helps!!