New mission

Rapunzels pov

When i saw that jack and elsa were sitting next to each other i was happy. But when i saw astrid and hans together i was not.

I got up and went to say hi the astrid since we were kinda friends.

"Hey astrid!"

"Oh look it's blondie."

"What?!"

"You heard me. Your just one of those airhead blondes. You do not even deserve to be this close to me."

Wow. She has had a change of heart. She was so nice and now she is snotty and sassy.

"I am not an airhead and i am not going to listen to you."

"Oh really?"

"Really."

"Well I'm about to make your life a living hell."

"What did i ever do to you astrid?"

"You are dating the guy i have had a crush on for 4 years.?"

"Well he choose me."

"He choose wrong."

"Actually,"a arm wrapped around my shoulder and astrid went pale,"He is in love with rapunzel. She is sweet funny caring compassion and all of the above."

He turned us and we walked back to our seats.

I turned and gave him a long kiss.

After i was done he looked stunned.

"Woah what was that for?"

"Helping me and standing up for me. Also complementing me. Thank you."

"Oh look its starting."

Meridas pov.

Ugh.

I never liked Astrid but what she did to rapunzel was wrong.

I swear if we win an award and are able to say stuff i will mention her.

"Hey you ok?"

I jumped. I forgot hiccup was sitting next to me. I liked him for about two months. He is my first crush.

"Yeah just thinking. Oh looky there, Tiana made another joke about frogs in her speech. Joy."

See tiana was a famous director and she had a weird obsession or two. She always was wearing green and two she was obsessed with frogs.

I know. It's very strange.

Hiccup nugged me.

"What?"

"Well while you were in lala land you just won an award. Go on stage."

"Ok thanks." i gave him a hug and ran on stage.

Anna's pov

Oh great. I could see it in meridas face that she was planning something.

"Ok ok. Thank you all for voting for us. We love you. Don't forget that. Always be yourself." Rapunzel cheerfully said.

"Love people and people will love you. That's how i got here. Just work towards your dreams and never stop believeing." Elsie said.

Now it was Meridas turn.

"Hi everybody. Ok so people will bring you down in life no matter what. We all have our bullies. I mean, There is Hand then Astrid.....that's about it. Love you guys!!" She said.

"*sigh* Well said merida. Well said."I said.

The crowd applauded and we went back to our seats.

"That was interesting." i said sitting down next to Kris.

"Most definitely."

We both chuckled and enjoyed the rest of the show.

After the show was over kristoff and i went straight to the limo. The others were talking so we had so time. We got in the limo and one thing lead to another and we were kissing.

"Wow did we miss something?" Hiccup chuckled as he climbed in the vehicle. We pulled apart startled.

"No......." Kristoff said and then he blushed. It was the cutest thing ever.

"Hey anna can we talk to you?" Merida asked from outside the car.

After the rest of the boys were in we closed the door.

"What's up?"

"Tooth told us that we need to go on a very important mission." Elsa said.

"Ok. Where? When?" I asked

"We need to go undercover to protect the one of the greatest archives in america."

"Ok when? How long?"

"We need to leave tomorrow night and it will be for two months."

"What?!?!?"

"I'm sorry anna but we need to do this."

"Fine just get in the freaking car."

I climbed in and sat as far back in my corner as possible.

I hate being a spy. There i said it. I have for the last year i just haven't told the girls. It would break their hearts. And the spy organization will get rid of our jobs. They would lose their job.

Ugh! Life!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I am super sorry for such slow updates. I will try harder. It's just school and homework. Ugh. Right?

Anyways i hope you all have a great day!

Don't forget to

Like

Share

Comment

And be yourself