Two weeks later

Elsa pov

It has been two weeks.

No movement whatsoever.

I have mainly posed as a girl with her bestie (which is Ariel). Anna and Merida are mainly posing as security guards. And Rapunzel is mainly being random tourists with a ton of make-up.

I was getting tired.

Beep

'Elsa ya there? Elsa.'

It was Anna.

'yea I'm here.'

'merida is missing'

'I'm coming.'

Jacks pov

We waited two weeks and today we caught one of them. We locked her in a room tied to a chair.

Me and Flynn run out to get the other girls while hiccup and kris stay back.

I am disguised as a worker and flynn is security guy.

We see three girls dressed in black run past us.

We chase after them and they realize they are being followed.

"Who are you?"One asks.

"Well i work her and he us my security." i say in a British accent.

"Ok..why are you following us?"

"Because...."

Kristoff grabs one and gags her. Flynn goes after one i do the other.

Crap these girls are tougher than they look. We ended up having to knock em out.

We took them back to our hide out and tied them all up together. Encluding the first girl.

After ten minutes they wake up.

We all walk into the room acting all intimidating.

Anna's pov

Woooooow these guys suck.

Seriously they barely know how to fight. And they can't tie rope very well.

I just untied the rope that held us together i just want to see what they want first.

"Alright first off i want names second i want to see your faces. Third well it all depends on how cute you all are." The 'leader' says.

We all stay silent.

2 minutes

5 minutes.

"Ok we are skipping to number two." the leader goes and rips off Elsa's mask and he falls to the floor.

Each of us get our masks ripped off abd we all get the same reaction from the guys.

"What?"Elsa asks.

"Should we tell them?"He asks the others.

They think for a moment then nod.

I am seriously confused.

Why do they want us to see their faces.

They all take off their masks.

They take them off and i died a little in the inside

"Kris...Kristoff?" i ask sputtering.

He just nodds and looks at the ground.

I just freeze.

I look over to see Rapunzel crying.

Elsa is looking down and merida is looking like she is about to kill hiccup but she alzo crying

"What do we do now?"Flynn asks.

"We need to talk." Elsa said.

They untied us and brought us out onto the patio.

They tell us everything and why. Then they tell us that once they steal the artifact they are free

We tell them everything, leaving out some stuff in case they were lying. And we told them about quitting as soon as we caught them.

Oh boy, just your average Tuesday right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter is soooo short guys.

Don't forget to

Share

Like

Vote!! (I need to reach at least twenty votes for me to keep writing the story!)

And be yourself