Talking.....

Elsa pov

"What the heck rap! Not tell us one of the most important details? Why? How long? Did you do it? When did-"Merida cut me off by smacking me.

Ouch.

"Ok. I didn't want to tell you because we were all very busy with everything about the boys and spies. I just didn't want you to worry. We have been together since Brazil. And no. We did not do 'it' yet." Rapunzel said looking at her feet.

"Have you told him?"Merida asked.

Ok now i wanted to slap her. Of course Rapunzel would never tell after only being with him for 6 month's.

"No. Of course. I might even wait till we are married."

"Woah! Who said your getting married?"I said.

"No one! I just- it might happen and it will someday."

"Ok. I trust you. If you ever need anything or any advice just ask."

"What would you know about relationships?"

"I may have never had a boyfriend but you know me and reading."

"Ok thanks."

"Hey guys. Sorry i missed the interview i needed to fill out some paperwork."Tooth said.

We turned around to see her walk in the room. She had changed into a blue suit.

"You just missed Rapunzel telling the world about her boyfriend."

"What?!?!??!" Tooth screamed looking up from her phone.

"Yea well flynn and i have been dating him for about 6 months. And i have not told him about us as spies." Rapunzel.

"Ok, phew. I was worried there."tooth said letting out a breath.

"So I'm good?"

"Yea sure. You have my blessing."

"Don't worry."

"We have to go guys. Meet on the bus in 15."

"Ok tooth."said merida

"See ya soon."tooth said leaving the room.

We all left the room and walked down the hall. I wanted to get chips. Yes one of my favorite foods is chips.

"I'm going to the vending machine down thw hall real fast. Be right back."

I ran down the hall away from the girls. I walked a little more till i hit the vending machine. After i got my soda i quickly turned around only to run into jack.

"Ow- hey watch where- elsa?"

"Yeah. Sorry about running into you i was just in a rush."

"Why are you in a rush?"

"I have to be on the bus in 20 minutes. We are on tour ya know."

"Yeah i know. So how is the tour?"

"It is amazing. We have so many scary but loving fans. We have also met some new people."

"Yea making friends is the second best part of tour to me."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A hour later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We talked with each other for about an hour. By the time we were done we were sitting on the chairs and my legs were inside his.

"Ahem!"i heard someone clear their throught.

Crap i completely forgot about going to the bus!

"Tooth!"

"Come with me if you do not want to miss your show then you come with me now."

"Yes mam."

I stood up and so did jack. I said bye and gave him a hug.

I felt sparks. Well tingles. No. Ugh! When we hugged i felt something.

Tooth dragged me to the bus away from jack.

"Get.on.the.bus."Tooth was really angry.

"Ok..."

I got into the bus and walked to the back lounge. All the girls had changed into pajamas and were watching pride and prejudice.

"ELSA!"All the girls yelled at once.

The all jumped up and tackled me.

"Where were you?"

"What happened?"

"What did you do?"

"who was it?"

Rap and anna asked me over three million questions before merida came and pulled them off me.