Seriously?

Hey guys! Above is what tooth looks like! Hope you like the story so far and there is more to come!

Rapunzels pov

"Wait you didn't answer my question Elsa." i said in my girly sneaky voice.

I silently squealed to myself. I had always wanted Elsa to like someone but she hasn't for a while.

I mean, she used to like Hans but that lasted for less than a day.

Anyway, Elsa started acting very uncomfortable and i knew it had to be a boy.

"Remind me the question?"

"Shut up Elsa! Now spill the deats!"

"Ok, ok, how about we all sit in a circle and go around saying each others crushes."

I. Immediately. Agreed. Knowing everyone's crushes was going to be awesome!!

I pulled them all into the lounge and we all sat in a circle. Even tooth, joined us.

"Merida you go first." Said tooth.

"What if i don't like anybody?"

"You have to like someone."

"Ok, ok, i kinda, sorta, not really, like hiccup."

"WHAT!!" We all screamed, exept mer.

She just looked at the ground.

"Oooooooh, really??" Anna said being annoying. Merida blushed. She never blushes.

"Alright Anna your turn."tooth said.

Anna looked like she was just about to cry. Aww. I saw Elsa lean ocer and whisper to Anna something. Anna was in deep thought for a second then she came back to her.normal self. How did elsa do that?!

"Ok i like kristoff!"

We all showed no emotion. Anna looked sooo confused. Which, of course, sent me and tooth into the giggles. I saw Elsa was silently chuckling to herself and mer was just smiling wildly.

"What-how-huh?" Anna asked.

That was the last straw us four into the giggles. Anna banana was soo cute when she was utterly confused.

"Ok, first off, we all already knew."Mer said.

"How?"Anna asked.

"Strawberry, sweetie, by the way you acted."I added. I always called Anna random foods for some reason.

"Yeah, whenever we saw them on tv you would curl into a ball and just sit there. Smiling and blushing and if i turned it off you would tackle me gor the remote."Elsa said.

"And, whenever we went to an award show and the boys performed you would just blush and i think i saw you scream for happiness once. You fangirl. Alot."Tooth added.

I started giggling again. She was always so funny when she's confused!

"Ok........i get it. You guys should've told me though!"

"We know Anna, but it was so fun to see you try to keep a secret."Elsa said.

"Yes."Merida said.

"Yeah. Now it's your turn Elsie!"said Anna.

Oooh. I was excited. I have always wanted Elsa to have a crush. She was always to busy a with us or being a spy leader. I always felt bad for her, she didn't have a childhood. She was always locked in her room because she thought that she was horrible and dangerous. She once hurt her sister and her and her parents thought that she should stay away. And when her parents died she was in full custody of Anna. So she wanted them to be as safe as possible so she made them both joined the agency. Once mer and i found out, we joined to. We always snuck into Elsa's room while her parents were gone. We always were with Anna.

"No it's not my turn, it's Tooth's."She said.

"Oh right, i don't know..."

"Oh my gosh!" Merida said.

"Tell meeeeeee!"I said.

"Yes, please tell."Elsa said.

"Ok, ok, calm down. I, sorta, maybe, kinda, like, James Erick......."She whispered the last part but i still heared.

I screamed. Not for happiness, but for disgust. I acted like i screamed for happiness really hard and they didn't notice, good.

Seriously? Him? Of all the boys i want her to date dhe picks the one that's on the bottom of my no list. I really need to help her find a type, a good type.

"But! That does not mean anything."She said.

I was happy. She didn't like him that much, plus he has a fiancé, Wendy Mathews. She and him make a great couple, he's a jerk and she's a ass. Perfect.

"Ok, tooth, your turn girl!"Anna squealed.

"Ok, ok, calm down Anna. I like bunny."Tooth said quickly.

"What!"Anna, Elsa, and Merida yellled. I was still quiet over what Elsie said.

"Yes i do and we are here, let's go."Tooth said getting up.