NETFLIX DATE

Ok guys there is going to be alot of confusion and romance in the next bit so bear with me. Ok question of the day, what would be your dream first date?

Elsa's pov

I am so tired! I am taking a nap.

We got home from the tour a couple days ago and now we were literally doing absolutely nothing.

Nothing.

I got up from my bed and went out of my room.

I went the kitchen to find Rapunzel on the phone with Flynn. And you know how i know?

"No you hang up first. No you. No you. No you."

I grabbed some cheetos and left as soon as i could.

I went the living room to see merida and anna playing mario cart on the wii.

"Who's winning?"I asked.

"I am." Anna said.

"Not for long!" Meeida jumped up and sat on Anna so she couldn't see.

"Hey not fair!"

"It is completely fair."

"Is not."

"Is to!"

After a couple minutes of watching them go back and forth i left. I went my room.

My room was a medium-sized size. It had Crystal blue wall paint. I had a white dresser, white desk, light blue colored walk in closet, i had a fancy chandelier hanging from the roof. But my bed had two night stands on either sides. It had three big gigantic blue pillows. About five small light blue pillows. Then my comforter had snowflakes all over it then i had three fuzzy blankets over it.

I like my beds comfortable.

I got on my bed and checked on my phone. While getting under my covers, i saw that i had 25 instagram notifications, 2,000 Twitter notifications, and five snap chat things. But what i was really excited about was.

My text.

From jack.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Ok i lied to the girls when i said i liked him only a little. I like him alot. I have for two years now.

Anyway so i texted him back.

To jack

Hey

From jack

How's your morning?

To jack

It's ok. I am really tired though.

From jack

Sounds like wittle Elsie needs a wittle nap.

To jack

Shut up

From jack

Ok I'll leave you alone since you apparently need a nap.

To jack

Yeah i can't take a nap. I'm too cold. Ugh and nobody wants to watch Netflix with me!

From jack

Me too!

To jack

Want to come over and have a netflix marathon????

I imediently regreted sending that.

From jack

Of course! Be there in ten!

I got up, made my bed, and brushed my messy hair.

I put it in a bun.

After a couple minutes the door ran, i ran to the door. But i wasn't quick enough, merida got there first.

Pickles.

"What are you doing here frost?"

''I invited him mer. Now go. Please?"

"Fine but if he tries something......."

"I won't" he finally pipped in. Join the party here frost.

After mer left i went to give him a hug. He was wearing sweat pants and a sweatshirt. And he was holding a bag.

"By the way can i catch a ride with you guy's to the award show?"

"Of course. Now come, netflix awaits." i said marching off.

He chuckled and ran after me. When we got to my room he threw his stuff by my dresser. And we hoped into bed. Ok that sounded so wrong.

Anyway after three hours of throwing pop corn, talking, and watching Netflix it was time to get ready for the award show.

I told him to use my bathroom and room to get ready since us girls always get ready in raps room.

I went to her room and closed her door.

"Elsa help me with Anna's hair!" Rapunzel yelled from her vanity.

"Can you do Anna's hair while i go tame Merida's?"

"Yep sure."

When i was done i stood back to admire my work. She had wavy glossy hair that looked really good on her. I turned around to seeerida with a cute messy dutch braid.

"Ok elsa sit down." Rapunzel ordered.

When she was done i saw that she did a long side french braid. And on the top and sides it was messy. (basically what elsa's hair in frozen looks like.)

I got up and did raps hair in a long braid. And put many flower clips and accents in it.

We all slipped into our dresses and did our make-up.

We walked down the hall and saw jack waiting for us.

When he saw us his mouth gapped open. And had wide eyes.

It was very funny so i giggled. I walked up and took his hand.

"Shall we mister i-never-seen-a-pretty-girl- in my life?"

"We....we....Ahem....we shall fair maiden."

"Ok... Then let me get my shoes."

Jacks pov

Wow.

They looked stunning. Even merida looked a bit dressed up.

Anna was wearing this very orange and pink mermaid dress. It looked amazing in her.

Merida was wearing an olive colored short dress with black tights and high brown boots.

Rapunzel was wearing a semi meemaid bubblegum pink dress
It had some kind of sparkle tink to the top part.

Elsa. Oh elsa.
She was wearing a long light blue dress. It was very flowy and at the top it did this weird criss cross thing. It had straps.

She looked gorgeous.

I never told anybody that i only dated astrid because i wanted to get over elsa. I liked her forever but i felt like she friendzoned me so i was heart broken.

So i got with astrid. But i broke up with her today because i found she was pregnant with fish legs baby.

Gross.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so my dream first date is going to the mall with him, getting a coffee, and just hanging out then going and seeing a movie. Not a chick flick and not a scary movie.

Anyway hope your enjoying ma story!