Tooth Fairy Unveiled

Elsa's pov

Tooth. Of course. Just what i needed.

I stood up and jack stood with me. I faced him, gave him a hug, and walked away.

There were some phone calls i needed to make.

Jacks pov

She left me again. At least i got a hug.

I sat back down on the rotting couch

I wonder if she feels the same way
I wonder if she will talk to me after this
I wonder if I left my oven on

BAAAAAAAM

I heard a loud crash come from the room Rapunzel, Flynn, hiccup, and merida were in. So I jumped from the couch and ran in to the room

I found Flynn and hiccup on the ground with their hands up. And Rapunzel pointing a gun at them.

WHERE THE HELL IS ELSA

Tooth's POV

I walk down the halls of the fashion magazine looking for anyone who would know where the girls are.

Cause their late

Again.

But i wasnt nervous or concerned about the photo shoot, we can reschedule, but what i wasworried about is that. I know something bad is going to happen today.

How do i know?

I am the tooth fairy.

I have been since i can remember or well when you become a guardian they erase all your memories in the past life and put it in a secret place. Nobody has been there except the man in the moon.

I have always wondered about the man in the moon.

-BUZZZZ- -BUZZZZ-

I pull out my phone and see that its Elsa who is calling me.

"Hello?"

Hey Tooth, or should i say it more formally. Tooth Freaking fairy.

Safe to say that when elsa said that my heart shattered.

i know most people woud be like, im so sorry i didnt tell you.

But i could tell elsa wasnt mad i didnt tell her, she was feeling betrayed. Since i was with these girls all their lives.

"Elsie.."

Dont elsie me. ok? why tooth? how long? WHY

"Els, ok i have been tooth fairy since i can remember its a given. They took away my past memories of my life. So i didnt have any emotional trauma. I still loved you and the girls, always will love them. Im sorry i betrayed your trust. Forgive me?"

Of course i will forgive you.

"Now, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU"

Hahahaha.....ha....ha...ha

"ELSA MERLINA SUGAR-"

FINE i honestly dont remember where we are. Oh wait i dont know. Can we meet you somewhere?

"Yeah. ok. ill reschedule the photoshoot. um could we meet at the park? "

Perfect

"Good, i was having this whole trauma that something bad was going to happen today. HAhaha i was wrong i guess."

Umm, ill see you there tooth, bye love you!

"bye love you t-"

BAAAAAAAAAAAAM

I heard this loud bang from the other side.

"Hello?"

See ya tooth

"Wa-"

My phone beeped, telling me the call was over

I wonder if everything is ok.

Well it better be, cause i am on break from saving their butts

Elsas pov

I drop the call and put my phone in my pocket.

Then, ever so ninja like, i sneak over to where i heard the noise

And to my absolute horror, i find Flynn and hiccup on the ground with their hands up

Then i look to see why they are doing so, and i see Rapunzel holding a gun to their heads

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUN i wonder what will happen in the next chapter..............

JUST JOKING. hahaha here we go again!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

rapunzels pov

I cant believe these guys are killers, murders, wait those are the same thing arent they. And what hurts the most is that i am close to these boys and one of them is my boyfriend even. Well future ex now, im just gonna wait until we get home to tell him.

So here we are. Me, Merida, And anna in a room with our love interests who we just learned are killers.

Flynn leaned over and put his hand on my thigh as if he was trying to comfort me. I straight up moved over, as if it were a reflex.

"Rap, I'm just trying to help" Flynn begs to me, oh dont forget the puppy dog eyes he did.

"Yeah well for one, you suck at helping, and two, i hate you. So stop."

"Rap I'm sorry you had to find out this way but-"

"But nothing you a** how was i gonna find out? Hmmm? Flynn i cannot do this right now."

"Do what?"

"THIS!!!! I do not want to have this fight right now."

" Sorry but its already started."

"FINE! I am breaking up with you.

"WHAT WHY!!?!!?!!?"

" Because your part of this gang!! You are a murderer!! You scare me and have given me nightmares! How can i live with someone, let alone date anyone like you!!"

He stood up and so did i. Then he attempted to give me a hug. I just backed away but he wouldnt stop, he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug.

I screamed and hiccup got up and put his hand over my mouth to try to muffle my screams.

I kicked backwards and hit hiccup in a place where no man should be kicked then threw Flynn to the ground. I grabbed my gun and yelled at hiccup and made him go by Flynn.

I was now pointing a gun at both their heads.

I look over to see Anna and Merida just watching, they didn't give a crap.
.